Time Delay Safe and chastity...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LifesShort, Apr 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Well, I broke down and ordered a time delay safe from Germany. It is the type that can be programmed to open at a certain time of the day. I considered building my own but realized that in the end I would not save much. With shipping from Germany I paid $267. You can easily find it by searching E-Bay. I will write a review when it shows up in early May. May was E-Bay's prediction but it shouldn't really take that long.

Why a delayed opening safe? Well, my wife and I decided it was the easiest option for her. ;p I work for The Man so due to random drug screenings, potential for injury and the physical nature of the job we decided I would not wear my cage while working. So instead of her getting up before the crack of dawn on the days I work and she does not, she can lock the key in the safe and have it unlock just before I leave for work. I kind of like the idea of having to wait for it to open before I can leave. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice