Device for Beginners

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ausm1970, Aug 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Ausm1970

Ausm1970 New member

Management
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    We have been exploring a female led relationship for a few years now and we are slowly evolving this to incorporate more control for her over time. We are looking to add a little bit of orgasm denial for him, or at least control of his orgasms in a more formal way, handing that control over to her. Do you have any advice on a good starting point for a chastity device - given that we will probably start to play with this for short periods of time (at least that is her plan for now)?

2. Powderedtoast81

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Look at kink3d for a cage. He makes an amazing cage and if you need something special he is more then will to help.

homebody likes this.
  3. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    The cb6000 is a great starting point. It's not too in depth, and does break over time, but comes with a lot of sizing options so that should the experience be favourable to both parties, an actual device can be fitted and utilized in the fun. It's straight up, amateur stuff, but can if sized right provide burst chastity experience so that both the keyholder and submissive understand the experience.

It emulates the experience well in the short term. And, Yay, it's cheap, if you find a knockoff on Amazon. Like 25 bucks delivered cheap.

There is a certain beauty in that. My experience has been that chastity play provides a lot of ups and downs, and is a learning experiment.

Worth it on the other side, but as with any journey, needs a safe starting point.

bondinchas and b_quark like this.
  4. Ausm1970

Ausm1970 New member

Management
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice. I have ordered the Cobra R+ for him, hoping the delivery time is not too long. This will be a chance for us to really test the waters and I will start to work through a little tease and denial with him and see how that goes.
    Liz

5. Ausm1970

Ausm1970 New member

Management
    Local Time:
    Getting a little impatient waiting for the device to arrive, I am feeling excited, he is feeling a little nervous - exactly what I was looking for and the device has not even arrived yet!!
    Liz

6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    @Ausm1970 Liz - you sound like you will make an excellent Key Holder!

7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    #7 Cecilia B, Aug 17, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    When it comes, take it easy and slow. Let him get used to it. Start with a few hours and gradually go more until the hours become a day, then a day and a half until he gets used to it and you can see if there are any issues to address. It took a little bit before I could put boyfriend (now husband) in chastity for a weekend .

The one you picked out looks like a good one to start. I used a Chinese knockoff of the CB6000 until I was sure it was going to work on husband (then boyfriend). Once I was satisfied, I ordered the real thing. I just wanted to make sure I was happy with it before I spent over $100 on one. If I wasn't happy, being out $25 is better than being out $100+.

I like the testicle trap devices for a few reasons. One of them is the naughty male's testicles are accessible for discipline.

Just don't start out thinking he's going to be in permanent chastity from day one or even log term forseveral weeks or months or more.

8. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Hello! I can tell you what we did, which seemed to work really well for us - we just picked about eight types and styles on AliExpress! They're really cheap on there, and adequately made, certainly good enough to wear for a few months and decide what type or styles you get on with.
    In our case, we found three that are most comfortable and to be honest the small pink plastic one is good enough for keeps - I'm wearing it now in fact. Unless you want to go really high-end (I would love a titanium PA sleeve type one!), they are all well made, sturdy and have lasted use for over a year without any problems so far.

9. Ausm1970

Ausm1970 New member

Management
    Local Time:

Thanks, all sensible advice.
    We fully plan to play slowly at first,
    A little teasing and denial - he won't be able to take it off until she gets off - that sort of level.
    We will see where we go from there

ChasteCel likes this.
  10. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Get a knock off CB6000 from China with lots of rings. Then once you have a good idea of sizing, get a better cage. The Cherry Keeper is also good as you can just get another cage or ring fairly cheaply if the first one ordered isn't quite right.

11. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    I can say the hardest part of chastity is getting a correctly fitting cage. It's the newby's nightmare. The trial and error with cages really gets in the way of the pleasure and excitement. I went threw the gamete. I would suggest going directly to a custom fit and Mature Medal has the best service. I tried a Lourie cage and it took way too long to get and was way too heavy to comfortably wear.
    MM will also be able to alter it if it's off a bit.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    this is perfect advice, you Carnt go wrong with a 6000 to start, you can work out all the sizes you need, and get a feel for how it feels to be locked, at minimal outlay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice