Is there such a Forum or Site dedicated to Keyholders ??

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockedUp24byKH, Feb 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Again My KH and I are New to the Kink but my KH needs a more direct site or Forum
    for herself (private) rather than just using the Male sites as i think most would agree that most Chastity Forums and sites are more Male centred.
    My KH always looks at what i Post and what sites or forums i join and i dont try hide anything..whats the point its only together can chastity be fun and exciting ANYWAY..

Has anyone got some suggestions ??

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    She could start her own website?
    But it would soon be over run with those pesky males wanting their dickies locked up.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Yes if memory serves me right its something like chastity house or bungalow or condaminamum hotel um
    Something like that
    Xx wendy

manintyres likes this.
  4. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    She makes the rules has a women only thread

5. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    Ok put it another way there are lotz of female kh on here.
    Your Mistress could post herself or msg other KH directly. The Mistresses do chat amongst themselves.
    However I think your kh would have to have a few credentials with some interesting posts to her name.
    Because that club is rather exclusive and so it should be.
    So lets your KH post and see what happens.
    Xx Wendy

PauloChaste likes this.
  6. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I agree with you Wendygirl.
    She has joined with another Forum as for the past week we couldnt get access to this site some (error) anyway she is not the internet or computer type to post anything anyway more of a Lurker LOL.
    More of a TV person (im not a TV person)

My question was more of a shot in the dark simply because i dont want to start um "Topping from the bottom"
    You know show a resource and let her decide what to do with that information.

7. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    My issue exactly but the blog from Sara is written well and if you sign up for the daily emails they approach the topics in a slow methodical way z even me reading I learned some things I was doing wrong TOPPING For one! So I backed off and wrote my princess a letter saying I was wrong.

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #8 Mascara^Snake, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    Odd as it may seem, this isn't or rather "wasn't" intended to be a male only site. Its Male onlyness (I suspect) is mainly attributed (in my opinion) to the enormous and recent influx of new members, almost all being Male and mostly having penis avatars that one can almost smell and sometimes attitudes which aren't conducive to female participation.
    As mentioned above, there are however still some female or "KH"members who are active here. Not so much posting but still chatting and mailing goes on behind the scenes. If your KH wishes to communicate with other KH's then this is still a place where she can seek advice, exchange ideas and learn some simple male navigation techniques.

Furthermore as Subklik so correctly mentioned, any such "keyholder site" would indeed be overrun by "pesky" and needy male submissives.

9. Little puppy

Little puppy In my cage with urethal plug

Sales manager
    Oslo
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Hi! I'm new to this site, but I can also recommend a site called keyholderfinder.com. Lots of KH discussions there as well.

Br.
    Th

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    theres a lot i cud say about it but i better not else i might get into trouble.

11. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Best not then you know how it will end up
    Xx Wendy

12. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:

Perhaps the solution here might be to have a Forum on the CM site for the Female KH's which male subs can read, but not contribute to. In my experience the more time we men spend silently listening to and pondering the thoughts and wishes of our Female KH's, the better for all of us.

The constant winging and agonising of the male respondents here over the difficulties and demands of secured chastity is mind numbingly dull. There's a current thread in which one member seems to feel that 8-9 days of 'long distance' chastity is some kind of achievement! Many genuine dominants simply cannot stand the pathetic 'bragging' of men over given periods of chaste obedience. My own Mistress considers 45 days between orgasms to be an absolute minimum.

For my part the reward of deep, prolonged, chastity under the hand of a governing Woman is to find myself experiencing passionately intense and powerfully deferential emotions toward most of the Women I encounter in social and professional circumstances. I'd like to thank Ms Amanda for her genuine and very constructive advice to the men here, and to say that she has helped turn what was always a very powerful fantasy for me into a lived and enormously challenging but deeply satisfying way of life. There is simply no way back for me, only ever deepening levels of obedience and unquestioning submission to the Women in my life.

G

13. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I would love my wife to get involved and something that would be even better is if there were a munch specifically for men in chastity! My wife at first thought the idea of my wanting chastity weird and she has come around to now accepting it and thinks it is rather sweet. I am sure she would come along to a night if there was such one

14. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    The site was under attack the week you saw the error message and had to be relocated. No problem on your end.

I have always topped from the bottom because no woman I ever met was born a dominatrix or keyholder. All I asked of any woman I dated was that they were open to explore all the pleasures that sex has to offer. The only way for them to learn what I knew was to show them and guide them BUT I always stopped topping when they felt they were comfortable proceeding on their own. I see nothing wrong with it unless it continues indefinitely. Realistically, even if you visit a professional dominatrix, she is going to ask you what you like and do what you like. She would not keep any customers if she subjected them to things they did not want to do. There are a few hard core subs that would subject themselves to whatever their Mistress dishes out but most are there to help you live out your fantasies. Some even go from dominant to submissive for their customers. Money is money. My point is that we all start off topping when it is our fantasy. If what we do does not fulfill our fantasy, we are not interested.

Topping from the bottom should not go into detail. You should introduce the concepts/desire and then let your wife decide how to meet you desire. Then talk about it to find out what you and she both liked. You have to remember that your wife does not share your fantasy. She does not have the same script as you have in your mind. If you are expecting to have your fantasy play out exactly as you picture it, you will either continue to top or be disappoint and feel unsatisfied. Just unleashing your wife on the internet is not a good idea in my opinion as there are so many versions of each fantasy. Lots of websites that are just male fantasies masquerading as reality. What I do is find the websites that are grounded in reality and provide a list to my wife. However if you want to combine BDSM with Chastity, then direct her to the websites that do that. If left on her own, as my wife was, she may think that she has to buy a leather outfit, high heeled boots and whip you into submission. Worse yet, she may think that she has to cuckold you while you remain locked up. :)

No problem with topping from the bottom to get things started. That is what I have done with every fetish my wife or girlfriend has engaged in. However, at some point I gave up all control and it was their show from then on. This works beautifully if you both communicate and compare notes to find common ground because it is no fun when one of you is doing something that the other does not like.

Wantinghiskeys and PauloChaste like this.
  15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @RockyB you appear remarkably informed for a relative newcomer to this site.

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    There are some keyholders groups in Fetlife

17. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    That went past 8 or 9 days it actually went to 24.
    That was locked without doing what be came known on this site as doing a Ganymede.
    ie locked with no access to keys. Or tampering with seals.
    45 days my ass , 4 to 5 if you are lucky

18. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    be came ,,,, became you can check the punctuation ,

19. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:

Still struggling with English syntax and spelling I see, Mr lockit.

I'm laughing my ass off here... Apparently you had 'hygiene breaks'; how did that happen without a key, or a broken seal..? Perhaps you could enlighten us? On second thoughts, don't bother - you've whinged enough, my friend.

What a con! Beyond belief...

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes i does wendy and that why i not said nothing.

21. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    When I read this, I thought of you Jemima.
    It made me smile at least.

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
    A. A. Milne , Pooh's Little Instruction Book

22. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Mr lockit, there are many here who have well surppassed the 4-5 days you state as being lucky.
    There are ways to keep clean depending on the device you wear.
    Why would you doubt a simple 45 days? A lot of us starting out tried to see if we could break some imaginary record to see how far we can get. My personal best was something like 110 days or perhaps a bit more I forget. This was done in a curve that was not once removed. a broken ring was replaced without removing the tube. How I managed to keep any of the CB devices on that long without a split is a mystery to me but whatever.
    Most of us dont have to revisit that once we do it. So why would you doubt 45 days? That seems easy as long as you dont split a plastic tube and or have a device that fits well.

Cheers (I hope)

lockit likes this.
  23. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Jog on keyboard warrior. I will just go find the other thread. You are a cheat how you have the balls post that dribble. "levels of obedience and unquestioning submission to the Women in my life." from a man found guilty of cheating.
    You are a very brave man behind a keyboard.

24. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I do not doubt that you have surppassed 45 days. Ganymead he was exposed on here as a cheat.
    The thread is on here you can have a look. Then he posts that dribble and attacks my post.
    The man has no shame.

25. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    No doubt similar to myself Wendy. I have been interested in chastity and femdom for many years but it in my case a secret. It would still be a secret if my wife had not come across my device!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice