Tens Unit

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 27152, Aug 18, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 27152

Guest 27152 Guest

Hello,
    Getting used to the My-steel belt. Been wearing off and on for a few weeks now. longest was 4 days without release from it(3 weeks without orgasm). my new question is the addition of Tens stimulation. my keyholder very much enjoyed teasing while in my cb6000 but can no longer do so in the full belt. I currently own a basic battery powered machine with 4 sticky pads and a plug. i figured out how to work the plug but the pads dont seem to work. when i touch to penis nothing but i went to remove and it stimulated my finger?? can someone give some info on how to set this up or some possible ideas of where to position the pads. I was hoping that just attaching the pads to the tube would make for an electric tube. unfortunatly that was not the case.
    thank you!

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    If you are good when it comes t electronics I would make an Electrode of your own with conducive rubber or metal foil. Don't know if anyone used this to electrivy a CB but that's what's usually used for making DIY electrodes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice