Sissification and Responsibilities

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DonnaSue, Mar 19, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    When a guy fully becomes a sissy, does that necessarily mean that responsibilities that he once had are to be abandoned? For example, I have always been responsible for managing the finances of our family in all respects and I am very good at that. When I totally submit and am sissified, will I still maintain my responsibilities in this regard? At times during our marriage, my wife handled the finances and did a terrible job of it and I hate to consider what a mess we would be in if she were to take that back over as part of her domination of me.

How have you caged sissies handled your responsibilities (financial and otherwise) as you became feminized?

2. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    We dont live a 24/7 D/s life style but I am always locked, wearing panties toenails painted and when Im home I wear her collar. Despite that we live life mostly as equals. She doesnt routinely discipline me or make me ask to sit on the couch. However she has full control over my wardrobe. If I want to wear pants and a tshirt and she tells me to go put on a school girl uniform I do. The only time I have veto is if it interferes with work. When she tells me to put on my maid uniform thats when we really become D/s until she tells me to change. Even when I am her maid for extended periods like vacations, my responsibilities dont change, just more get added to them. For example Im still responsible for managing the finances, just the cleaning, cooking, laundry etc etc on top of it.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Thanks for your reply, Sisymaind4u. It is quite a relief to hear of a reasonable chastity relationship in which you continue to live your responsibilities like work and handling the business end of family matters, while at the same time serving your KH! I would relish having an arrangement such as yours as I love my wife dearly and will do anything for her, but I'm also pretty business savvy and need to be responsible for the family business matters. I am really encouraged. Now, I just need to get my lady to the same place!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice