Renewed Sub contract for 2014

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BlueEyes, Jan 1, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Hey - What a wonderful surprise. Mistress presented me with a draft for a renewed and modified sub contract for 2014. She has from 2013 levels Cut the allowed releases with 50% and added a wellexplained deduction-system to decrease the number of releases further- if I in any way fail to live by this contracts every little instructions and expectations.

After some minor adjustments we both signed the contract on new years eve with a glas of champagne. Sweet. I could believe it. My wife - only introduced to male chastity and my submissiveness 8 month ago, has evolved into my Dream Mistress. There must be a god somewhere afterall :)

After I - striped naked signed the contract She kissed me deeply and told me how proud she wwere of her little Sub. She grabbed my balls an while Holding a firm grip, she told me that she had just posted the final contract and a Picture of me wearing my Steelworxx CBT to her Best Friend.
    "It is official now"- she Said, and told me that she had discussed the contract with her friend.
    Wauuuhh..

I was Then allowed to post the contract - obviously without names. So here we go, - and sorry for the translationel. It should readable however. But bare in mind that we are from Denmark....
    Mistress has instructed me to present to her any comments and suggestions this post receives. She might want to ADD to the contract at a later State, she has informer me. So please. - let us know whatever you Think.

Thanks
    Sincerly
    BlueEyes

Sub contract between XXX and XXX for 2014
    - A clear framework for a 100% Female- lead relationship / marriage

1. Throughout 2014, Submissive has permission to a maximum of 12 ejaculations - (one every months on average). Mistress decides 100% when they can occur. If subs behavior is not satisfactory Mistress has the authority to permanently decrease the overall number of ejaculations for 2014. It cannot later be increased again during the year. Sub is required to keep a discreet but easily accessible account including later deductions in the overall numbers. A new calendar that will be available on the iPhone, etc. Will be established by sub.

2. Sub must not mention his manhood as his, but as Mistress's. With repeated adressing errors by sub Mistress Will deduct from the overall numbers of releases for 2014. Mistress has the right to do with her property as she desires and when she desires and sub greatly welcommes any t&d. It strengthens him in his efforts to be a good, loving and sacrificing husband. But sub has no Rights to claim the attention.

3. Sub's own authorized release can be achieved only by sexual intercourse and Sub ALWAYS cleans up All juices and jizz. At intercourses sub however, is only alllowed to come when Mistress Grants him permission to do so.

4.Mistress is entitled to as many ejaculations as she wants - where, when and how she wants. It is Subs desire that it always happens with his involvement on Mistress's request.
    Mistress is free to play with her property, or just look at her property if she misses the sight :) She could, for example order sub to be naked without lock on in the house - anytime she so wishes, just to enjoy the view :)

5 Sub is throughout 2014 locked 24/7 in a Steelworxx Steelheart CBT with integrated lock and pa- fixing.

Sub is also locked when he serves and licks Mistress. Mistress may however at any time unlock Sub in a shorter period of time while t&d is going on. Aften t&d he is locked nicely again. Mistress can on these occassions ask Sub to stimulate himself repeatedly without Cumming. if for any resonans she do not even want to participate and play, Sub NEVER touch and stimulate her cock without permission. And Will never allowed to cum this Way.

6 Mistress has VETO power in All decisions in 2014, a privileged which she will manage with care and fairness. Mistress and Sub both agree to reach as far as possible for consensus on important decision. If no consensus Can be reached - Mistress decides on her own.

7 Sub ALWAYS wears his new finger ring with the inscription: Owned by XXX ALWAYS.
    Taking it off without permission Will trigger a deductions in the overall number of allowed ejaculations. Mistress strives to carry her own ring engraved with: Owner of of Sub XXX - as often as possible for her. Subs ring is a constant sign of Subs voluntarily and unbreakable status as servant in sex, household and mind in 2014. Sub has given All power to Mistress.
    Mistress's ring can be used to exercise this power - even in the public domain: eg.
    Mistress can By discreetly TURN the ring signal that Sub should be quiet right away. By a simply pointing at her ring, she signals her Veto - and Sub has to obey without hesitation to fullfill whatever request Mistress put forward. In this way Mistress Can extend her veto power discretely when we are in the public domain.
    Mistress is welcome throughout the year to expand the Rings signals to other types of exercise of power or service.
    Does Sub hesitate to obey the rings instructions, a release Will be deducted from total.

8 Sub must always have acceptance from Mistress if he has social or sports activities - out of the house . Workrelated is not part of this. Mistress On the other hand, can do exactly as she wants, without having to ask Permission, and without having to hear or detect any kind of moodchange - even if we talk about the activities of longer duration (several days away from the house) There are no inconvenient times in 2014 for Mistress's activities and the amount of them.
    Does Sub in any Way violate these rules a release Will be deducted from total number of allowed releases in 2014.

TASKS:

Tasks Mistress expects without asking for it - That Sub Will be performing in 2014: (She can if she wants to from time to time to herself perform individual tasks - but basically it's ALWAYS Sub WHO Will be performing the following):

1 Sub is doing all the laundry and ironing
    2 Sub is doing all purchases - and keeps track of the missing basic things like milk, butter, grains etc ... and make sure that we do not run out of these things ... Mistress can of course choose to make the purchases she wants.
    3 Handles all cleanup and housekeeping in the house and outside. Mistress should be able to expect to always come home from work to at clean tidy home.
    4 Sub ALWAYS prepares breakfast - so Mistress can lie longer in bed.
    5 Servicing Mistress and guests in every way when we may have guests so that Mistress can relax in the guests company. She assists only as she so desires.
    6 Sub Keeps beds - with fresh clean linens
    7 Sub provides Weekly lady magazines and Chocolate to Mistress every thursday.
    8 Sub surprises Mistress with presents or events at least ones every 14 day. This way Sub shows Mistress affection and gratitude that she will be keyholder and controls his life and sexuality.
    9 Sub stays slim and healthy, and extremely well trained, so that Mistress can be proud to show him off as her servant and husband.

TASKS

In addition to these tasks, Mistress Can without any limits whatsoevet command sub accept and perform any task Mistress comes up with. Period!
    It is obviously important that Mistress shall ensure that Sub has time to be a dad, go to work, stay healthy and slim and have his sleep. They do however share the responsibilities for this to happen.

Sub will - as in 2013 do whatever it takes to make Mistress proud of him. If he fails To do that at All times - and violate any elements of the agreed control of decision making and tasks -a deduction from the total number of releases Will be carriet out!

This Agreement may once signede not be broken by either party. Mistress has the right to ADD to the Agreement

The agreement was read and accepted December 31, 2013 in X

Mistress. Sub

2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    I love it
    and the first line in rule 6 I love it.

3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks spider202, -I will pass your nice remark on to my mistress:)
    Are You contractually owned/controlled, - or/and Do You have others means of blooming in Your own submissiveness? I Think I would be able to live by a set of very simple rules where mistress just demands and do with me and her life whatever she pleases. - but I like this way better…:D

spider202 likes this.
  4. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    hi

We like you contract very much and understand that it is more horny and frustrating for the sub to have more detailt rules.
    We have discuss something like this contrakt, but we still only talk about it.
    I think in the beginning it is good to have some papers to refere to for both partners so you can "walk on solid ground" When KH becomes sure about her self and you become more clear about your duties it can develop from there with less written rules just the KH wishes and ideas.
    :D:D

5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, exactly:) but it is also some sort of a documentation of the progression in the lifestyle. We made a contract - No - I made a contract proposal after just a weeks or so after popping the question almost 9 monte back. It was a major turn on for me. For her it was still a bit overwhelming. As You can see by reading this thread: Transformation from wife to mistress - things have changed a lot. :):)
    So - the contract for 2014 is in general her work, her test of my commitment, and a proof that she has embraced the lifestyle.
    I guess it is also a way for her to get rid of whatever there is left of her feeling of guilt and abuse. It has been over the months the biggest obstacle for us, - that she felt sorry for me - when she should not - lol. In the beginning She was uncomfortable with me running around the house, and me been teased and denied. That has all changed. And the contract for 2014 is officially closing this chapter for her. No guilt anymore. No feeling of abuse. Just pleasure and power.
    So what I am saying is that - Yes, - contracts are turn ons for subs, but they can easily as well be tools to fulfill the mistress mental and emotional transformation.
    Does this make any sense to You?

And yes , - maybe she will not even present me with a written contract for 2015. The way things are going, maybe none of us will see the point in making one up, - or even to adjust this one. We will see about that:)

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

6. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello blueeyes
    I would add a ninth clause to that contract and that is mistress can have sex with anyone without subs permission.
    This would give her a lot more scope even if your mistress have no interest in been with a different person it would also help to keep sub in his place.
    What's your thoughts on that.
    Spider202

Joroincharge likes this.
  7. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Hello spider202
    I read your question this morning, and have given it a lot of thought during the day.
    What Do I feel and say about it?

Well, I have to admit that it turns me on, - but then again, I can image a lot of things that turns me on… - lol.
    At one point, when this lifestyle was 95% about sex I was ready for it. But things have changed and some of my kinks have been obscured by love, affection and devotion. Some kinks remains for sure:) and others emerge.
    Mistress is at a point where she has started to introduce me to kinks I did not thing I was on to, but I was wrong:).

Just the fact that she told her best friend about our lifestyle, and now also have shown her photos of me wearing nothing but the CBT, - is a major turn on to me, -but thats another story.

To answer your question: "mistress can have sex with anyone without subs permission" I would have to say That Mistress indeed can do ANYTHING without subs permission. I would not deny her anything. And remember that she at the same time has VETO power on all of my doings - all of them!
    But having said that, - I do not thing it is wise to put it into a contract - for several reasons.

1. I think that it is something that likely will fit in when the lifestyle has developed even further, - not something for a "second term" contract. It is too heavy and the bonding between Mistress and sub needs to be very strong and matured for this to be to the benefit of their future relationship.

2. Again at this early stage I would fear that such a ninth clause in the contract - proposed by the sub, would send wrong signals to Mistress. Let me explain: I you - in order to feed your kinks and submissive fantasies - wants your love and Mistress to go and have her most personal needs to be fulfilled by some stranger, She could ask You, if you really love HER, and not just the kinks?
    I Know that it is a general perception in here, that Mistress's wants to have the right to have sex with "outsiders", - but I doubt that You can take for granted, that this is such a standard request/demand.
    Well, I can see if the sub has and extremely small cock and lacks the skills of penetrative sex, that it could be the driving force in Mistress's request/demand/desire, otherwise I believe it to be a more rare activity in the lifestyle, - but I could be wrong.

3. One last thing- If it is in the contract I might fear that it would be something that You would occupy Your thoughts with, - as You most likely will with every clause within the contract:). And that could end up taking too much space in your mind and blind you from lovely little things in Your life as a sub.
    If it one day will be presented to You by Mistress, - It will of course be something else, - but still it should no be THE MAIN EVENT. I dare say that no sub would like that in real life.

Be careful what you wish for, - is ever so true - when You start to flirt with cuckolding…

Spider202 , - I hope all this makes some sense - to You.

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

spider202 likes this.
  8. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Our contract is much simpler. My wife just tells me to do as she says or else I stay locked up even longer. The only contracts I enter into are the kind that are legally binding. :) I do believe that contracts, like yours, are very useful for stating the "rules" of the game, relationship or lifestyle that the couple wants. It ensures that both parties get what they want out of it. If both parties are not benefiting it rarely works out so a contract is useful to make sure that everyone is on the same page.

My wife and I have been playing sex games for a very long time so we both know the "rules" without the need to commit them to writing. We have discussed a written contract but both feel that we do not want to place limits or define our relationship. We let it go in whatever direction we take it. Makes it more exciting for us as we never know where we will be at in a month or two from now. Plus I just like to surrender fully to anything my partner wants. There is very little that I would not enjoy as long as it feeds my submissive sexual nature. To make sure we are both having fun, we do talk about things every few weeks to discuss anything new we want to add or subtract from our current state of affairs. :)

9. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Blue eyes, there is extreme wisdom in your last post. Concerning cuckoldry. Good words.

10. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Subklik - I value your opinion a lot, having read what I have from your postings. Many Thanks!!:)

subklik likes this.
  11. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Thank you right back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice