Update

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jblocked, Oct 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    After crashing my Harley i am out of the wheelchair off crutches just using a cane in physical therapy 3 times a week doing electrical stimulation trying to grow new skin over my compound fracture. sofar new skin has grown in a centimeter and a hafe 4 to go.

We have done a couple short lockups wife still hasn't got back her hornyness with me still in alot of pain i understand. Sep things have gotten cranked up some she locked me up for a week and then let me go down on her then unlocked me for PIV sex but wouldn't let me cum locked me right back up for another week unlocked me and easy gentle sex but both got off. Locked me back up in the morning, after a week i got to worship her again but key didn't come into play just playing between the bars of my JB and ball play. last night hit 2nd week and had a nice cuddle, so now i am starting a new record of locked up for 14 days im on day 15. Love this Lady more every day and it has been 34 years going. Why is it if i play with the cage or balls takes for ever to get unconformable but if she just holds them maybe one squeeze and that cage hurts has anyone else noticed this.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    That sounds really encouraging, I hope your recovery continues. I can understand why things were put on told in the early days of your injuries but it sounds like your wife is confident that you are recovered enough to start again.

As for what happens when she squeezes your balls, I suppose no matter what you always do things within your own limits. She is unaware of these, of how hard or where to squeeze. It might be like why if I play with my nipples I get virtually no sensation. But oh, when Elle plays with them!

Jblocked likes this.
  3. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Glad to read that you are on the road to recovery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice