Chaste and pure but confused.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by stephenv, Jan 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. stephenv

stephenv New member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    I am living in a long distance relationship with my wife, we have not lived together yet but keeping contact every single day i can say and we have a meaningful relationship. We are going to move together soon, and she mentioned earlier that i could practice chastity before we meet again. Me i did everything for sex, paid for online sex and stuff... I just like sex so much, masturbated regularly like 10-12 times a week,even at work but wasnt satisfied, just for minutes, and when i was still missing my wife. I didnt like that i have such a low standard, trying to grab it every way. One day we chat and suddenly i decided that i never want to experience any pleasure again until i see her,i want her to be the only one i think about and fantasy about and don`t want to Waste my semen on anything else, just She from now on. She was surprised and ( as a religious christian) looked up on my decision especially knowing me and promised her support, she said i made her feel special. The idea of this turned me on so badly, i was hard all day,but excited and happy for my new beginning. I also ordered a chastity device, couldnt wait to receive it, i was so horny and excited about locked in and deny ALL the pleasure from my cock. Now first time in my adult life i feel i am 100% clean, not tempted to flirt with anyone either or anything like that. I can discuss all the details of my new life with my wife it feels so good also. I`m also getting used to my cage which my wife found very weird at first. She was worried about my health and she said she doesn`t want me being locked up again when we meet. Alredy on the first day of decision i felt i am more in love with her and more closed to her and ONLY her, so it really does goot to relationship. Since that i read a lot about life in chastity and woman dominance and the more i read the more it scares me to imagine that my woman would fully control and use me for her own needs tease my and deny normal sex from me for unknown time or lock me up forever. I find life in complete denial is a very exciting experience and gives me a lots of pleasure and i feel i learned a lot by this way of thinking and might learn more in future. But the idea of being locked up for eternity... makes me i want to cry :) i`m kinky and open i believe but not submissive i think. Might sound childish but what if wife later in our life find desireable to control me like other woman here after first experience. I love to give but like to take also and want it to be my own decision, scared of the idea what if i feel desire in future for being dominated?! I love my cage though and proud of wearing it. Confusing.

spider203 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    No one's yet made a cage that couldn't be cut off, one way or another.

3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Im not far off !!!!

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @stephenv Welcome to the Mansion. I found your post quite touching. Are you working in another country, away from your wife ?
    Well done for putting her mind at rest and keeping yourself for her.

5. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Welcome. We are happy you are here.
    There are many here that can help you with the emotional and psychological issues you are dealing with on a personal level.
    And know we understand.

6. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Stephenv,
    I salute your values. I am kinky to the max and my beautiful wife and I are lifetime exclusive lovers. We dabble in various play including several forms of bondage, corporal, penance and chastity.
    There is always a sexual game between us. (This is sometimes interrupted when she becomes a royal bitch and I believe all women do at times)
    All of the bdsm stuff we do is private foreplay. Any way a couple wants to play is good. You do not have to live up to anyone else's standards.
    It is good to worship her, but understand that she will sometimes be a bitch for no reason that is apparent to you. Ride out the storm and the sun will shine brighter.
    Ss

7. stephenv

stephenv New member

Local Time:
    Good evening!
    Wife and me we became friends online. Yes i am workind and living abroad, and she is living in another continent but we are about to start life together soon. Before i was super shy but had values, then later as i gained confidence i cared less about that as it became easy to get what i want and i was still able to look like a good boy in others eyes. I gained experiences which in a way im proud of and might would make my friends jealous but i fed up with myself having a selfish low standard just to get what i want. Chastity gives me peace and makes me be able to honest with myself and with others, i don`t need to lie anymore. I started to learn to control myself for HER , Also damn hot the thought that im locked, and ONLY can be used by her from now on, no masturbation marathons or anything else. And i experienced to milk my prostate for the first time in life and consumed the result hehe. :) My mind just cannot take it yet how can live like teased and denied for months or for lifetime, it`s not fair. :)

8. stephenv

stephenv New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the useful advice!

9. stephenv

stephenv New member

Local Time:
    MistressL thank you. I`m happy too, i got way more attention and understanding already than what I expected.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice