Venturing into the unknown!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Nov 28, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    morning all!

Just over a month into 24/7 chastity life with my last release at day 18 of initial lock up , currently on my second stint at day 19 which I know is nothing compared to some! I have noticed that on about day 8-10 both times I felt as tho I needed attention and was feeling neglected but after day 11 I was feeling a lot better is this stage normal? I have also noticed I can almost sleep through the night whilst locked considering dropping a ring size now , have tried previously but it was far too painfull when trying to get too sleep as my balls felt cold also.
    My wife and I are about to try for our 3rd child ( the last!) she informs me we need my balls emptied about 2-5 days before ovulation to get healthy swimmers however I don't want to get back to the neglected feeling state or I want it over quickly will ruined orgasms prevent this? And if she would force me to consume "the goods" would certain hormones be absorbed back in to the body reducing the effects of the prolactin?

Thanks for the help in advance, my wife is still very vanilla but is getting better!

2. Blueberry Fizz

Blueberry Fizz New member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    First of all, I think in the situation you are in, your discomfort should come second to what your wife wants. ;)

That being said, I don't think the amount of hormones you absorb from eating "the goods" would be enough to have any affect (ore is it effect, who knows). I have no basis for this other than the two systems are not directly linked. I would welcome additional comments on this one.

There are a great number of other foods that you can eat that would increase sperm count and most of those will provide the nutrients for your body to produce sperm as opposed to the direct ingestion of hormones.

Good luck on your third child.

3. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Oh I agree that what she wants comes first however I tend to become as she puts it "clingy" and I feel left out so I am trying to avoid being in this situation in the first place so I was after some advice to speed up the submissive state so to speak

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice