New cage - looking for advice pinching

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Nov 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I have a new device (Contender from MCN) which seems like a good buy. However, this is the first time I noticed (because of the front bars) that I have discomfort with my foreskin. It pinches between my cage and underwear. I also had some discomfort (pain) from night erections pushing my skin to the bars.

Any ideas to solve this issue? Also, short-term ideas are welcome, as I will probably need some temporary adjustments when going to the gym for example (instead of going to the bathroom every 10 mins). In the office it isn't that big of a deal because of less movement.

Any sleeping tips are welcome too. Just managed two nights with it, but I feel exhausted because lack of proper sleep.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I was able to sleep in mine. It was my first cage I could reliably sleep in. It does take some time to settle in. It got easier with time.

I had pinching early on under clothes, but that went away. I repositioned my skin.

I didn’t wear a Contender much to the local gym. I’d be sure to wear looser clothes.

I don’t have a foreskin so I’m not an authority on this.

A little almond oil or anti-chafing creme like cyclists use has helped me with comfort. Though I don’t need it daily.

I see you are pierced. Did you get the optional PA pin? I found that helped me hold still in the cage and prevented pinching for me.

3. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    I am piercied but ordered without PA pin. Not wearing any jewelry at the moment (but it isn't closing, so I can re-stretch my piercing again when I am ready to). I think indeed that this could be a solution after some time.

4. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Wearing my new Contender now for more than 48 hours and getting used to it. I was rather unsecure about my foreskin and for pinching like you described. With help of my friends here I decided about the length of the cage (flaccid minus 1/2 inch). Furthermore I asked Mark to invert the front bars. Its seems that this is keeping the foreskin a bit backwards and preventing poking out / around the front bars.

Final tip: wear pouch underpants (e.g. Andrew Christian Almost naked briefs). These briefs gives a bit more freedom at the front and allow better positioning due to the "bag" at the front. Too tight underwear causes pinching for sure. I think for us "uncut men" we need a bit more "trial and error". Eventually a PA might also help. However, for me it would, but for my love that might be a bit too far shot at the moment.

5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    I had all sorts of foreskin and cage problems.
    I ended up changing to a device with no cage. it's so comfy i just forget it's there.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    I agree with elias, pouch briefs are the way forward, I waited over to all briefs/ thongs (or panties when ordered to) and ditched the boxers completely, and it’s much better for holding everything in place.

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice