It's been a while!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Sep 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    hi everyone , had a break from it all and the wife and I decided to give it another go.... Anyway first of all hope you've all been well, and secondly I believe the seam is starting to split on the 6ks so is this repairable? But also tempted to buy another device from Amazon , been looking at a kamiti -http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HTXHHF2/ref=pd_aw_sbs_121_2/176-8502350-9217426?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ARTWFH8B8545FEWBA5S
    But concerned about the urethral tube , (the long term wear and the diameter of it , having never had anything down there!) but also looking at the Attica hell 2 as the insert is removable, the kamiti wins it due to the closed design of the head as I may be tempted to rub the spot on the Attica due to its openness

Any help would be great

Thanks

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    i bought a similar device from amazon a few years ago. Great device but the urethral insert was too large and couldnt get it in. I believe it was 10mm. I had another device with a 8mm insert that worked great. So you may want to find something similar in size to the insert and see if it even fits, but be careful to not lose it or harm yourself. As for daily wear the 8mm insert was pretty comfy but did feel weird sliding around inside your urethra, but i'm sure you would get used to it after some time.

Lockdown likes this.
  3. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Thanks @ineverknew glad to see your still around here , how's things with you?

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I'm good. My desire for chastity has been lost for a while, then with the mansion down I gave up completely. The wife hasnt said boo about it in so long. Oh well, life goes on. :)

Lockdown likes this.
  5. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Lockdown I had a Curve split and repaired it with a superglue. You have to get real fine sand paper to smooth the edges. You will feel the "edge" made by dry glue if you dont. Hard to believe. I also coated the unit in plasti-dip this help hold the repair together. 1st repair without dip, an erection busted the seam again. With dip, no break. I believe one of my galleries has a pic or two.

Lockdown likes this.
  6. steele

steele Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Same boat here. Wife sort of lost interest too. Hasn't brought it up since I've been out (Aug. 10). I would like to go in again but we'll see what happens. Life does go on! ☺

Lockdown likes this.
  7. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    @ineverknew , that's pretty much the same here however the key was always in her top drawer and one day I put it on just kind of messing around , went to take it off and the key wasn't there , tried over a few days to pluck up to tell her and she said she had wondered as I was being a lot nicer, and this time she said it's fine and it's staying on!

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yeah i've tried that route myself but it didnt last. She just seems to lose interest and then it gets boring. I have to tease myself ha ha. I have a female friend a few states away that said she was interested in being my keyholder. Probably going to give that a go and see. My hope is that the wife will see the positive benefits and reap the rewards, and then maybe someday want to be the keyholder again, but who knows.

Lockdown likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice