Hubby/sub Good Citizen Test

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged Wolf, May 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    A Friend of mine posted this on FB today, and when i read it to Mistress Wolf we were both giggling hard at the implications .... The poster has already changed from "Canine" to "Husband", Ii am going to leave it that way rather than changing it to submissive, just in case anyone wants to share it in the vanilla world..

I was looking at what it takes to pass the Canine Good Citizen's test earlier today. Having read what it takes, there is no way that my husband would pass a human version. Try it yourself. Just substitute the word "husband" for the word "dog". By the way, my husband made this pizza and sent me the picture while I was out of town. I think we all can tell where this test is going.

And now the test. Feel free to try it on your husband and let us know how he would score.

1. "Accepting a friendly stranger"
    The husband will allow a friendly stranger to approach it and speak to the handler in a natural, everyday situation.

Um, no. Not happening.

2. "Sitting Politely for Petting"
    The husband will allow a friendly stranger to pet it while it is out with its handler.

Seriously? If I am out with Troy and a friendly stranger wanted to pet him, he would bite them.

3. "Appearance and Grooming"
    The husband will permit someone to check it’s ears and front feet, as a groomer or veterinarian would do.

Maybe I could look at his ears or his feet, but anyone else would be in danger.

4. "Out for a Walk (walking on a loose lead)"
    Following the evaluator’s instructions, the husband will walk on a loose lead (with the handler/owner).

As if he could ever be sent out on a loose lead.

5. "Walking Through a Crowd"
    This test demonstrates that the husband can move about politely in pedestrian traffic and is under control in public places. The husband and handler walk around and pass close to several people (at least three).

Never, ever, ever. People in his way could be maimed. He loathes crowded places. Like malls at Christmas.

6. "Sit and Down on Command and Staying in Place"
    The husband must do sit AND down on command, then the owner chooses the position for leaving the husband in the stay.

Hahahahahahaha

7. "Coming When Called"
    This test demonstrates that the husband will come when called by the handler (from 10 feet on a leash).

Hahahahahahahah

8. "Reaction to Another Husband"
    This test demonstrates that the husband can behave politely around other husbands. Two handlers and their husbands approach each other from a distance of about 20 feet, stop, shake hands and exchange pleasantries.

He would probably show pity for the other husband.

9. "Reaction to Distraction"
    The evaluator will select and present two distractions such as dropping a chair, etc.

He would demand to know what all the racket was. Then go back to doing what he was doing.

10. "Supervised Separation"
    This test demonstrates that a husband can be left with a trusted person, if necessary, and will maintain training and good manners. Evaluators are encouraged to say something like, "Would you like me to watch your husband?" and then take hold of the husband's leash. The owner will go out of sight for three minutes. The husband does not have to stay in position but should not continually bark, whine, or pace unnecessarily, or show anything stronger than mild agitation or nervousness. Evaluators may talk to the husband but should not engage in excessive talking, petting, or management attempts (e.g, "there, there, it's alright").

I am pretty sure he would be concerned about the leash, but not about my absence.

Have a good weekend kids.

chastesoon and Mistress Jules like this.
  2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I thought this would get at least a couple of comments.... Like I said I posted it as it was on FB, the comments for each test item are not Mistress Wolf's or mine...

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    I would definitely struggle with crowded places. Luckily where I live we still have streets and shopping areas in town centers, malls haven't happened in Germany much, but it still gets mad. The maddest place I have ever been was KDW in Berlin. That is one hell of a shop, and I mean hell! The gold leaf cake was nice though.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    anyone else, Mistress, Master, or sub, have any thoughts on this, or has anyone actually tried some of these tests??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice