Back after some "free" time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rider9, Sep 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I haven't written much for some time here, so just a quick update.

Today is exactly 4 months since she removed my cb and haven't used it since.
    Some of you might remember, I was locked 24/7 for 4 months at the end of 2016.
    This year I had some much shorter periods, but being without chastity device for 4 months now is the longest I can remember.

But being "free" down there doesn't mean my orgasms were back to "normal". After our second child she lost a lot of her sex drive. I mean she still likes to have sex and she still enjoys her orgasms, but not as often she used to. And besides that, she enjoys my "suffering" more and more. Which is what sometimes scares me.
    I don't complain. She is in charge. And after all, chastity and orgasm denial is something I introduced to her. My top priority is to make her happy.

I was unlocked from my jailbird on May 24th.
    We had sex 2 times during the following month. And once she gave me mindblowing blowjob.
    After that there was not much pleasure for me. In 3 months I received a lot, and with a lot I mean almost daily, orgasms. Ruined. Each and everyone was ruined. Sometimes was so hard for me I almost cried. I got used to a lot of things in our relationship. But I cannot get used to ruined orgasms. They are awful...

So, today she explained me her plan.
    I am to remain free untill the end of the month, receiving my orgasm as usual.
    With october I will be locked again. She still hasn't decided if I will get one last normal orgasm last september. Maybe we will even have sex.
    But from october I will be locked at least untill the end of the year. At least. She often teases me how much she likes an idea of me being locked one whole year. But I don't believe we (she) are ready for that.
    But 3 months of chastity is not all she has in mind.
    I also will not be allowed to touch her without her permission. So I imagine we will cuddle and spoon at night (she loves that and I believe she couldn't give that up) there will be kissing, I'm sure...
    But what slightly wories me is that I will be punished if I touch her without permission. Punishment enemas, extended buttplug use, and other bdsm games will be used as punishment. And she realy finds all this amusing as she is positive I will instinctivly touch her a lot.

So... One week to go. And then 3 months untill new years. And I will try to write here more often :)

CZSteve likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    I haven't had the priveledge of reading your story Yet . Just from reading your post it seems that you have a very special relationship with your wife. I'm looking forward to reading about your feelings when your re locked. Isn't it amazing that once you get chastity into you life you just can't let it go.

Rider9 likes this.
  3. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Well into 2018, here is an update of our relationship...

I was locked for the last 3 months of last year. I survived , but it was not easy because of all the teasing... And it was not even a record as I was locked for 4 months once before.
    We celebrated newyears at some friends, so she didn't unlock me that evening but one day later.
    I was unlocked, I washed and shaved myself and we had sex.
    Suddenly she stopped (she was on top of me). She said she have to tell me her new years decision. After we both come I will have to lock myself back in. And I will remain locked for the whole year 2018. I hardly belived her words, but got some relief when she explained that I will be unlocked more often and we will have sex. And it could even be every week if she felt like it. Never more often and probably less often.
    After those words we both finished in an orgasm and soon i found myself behind those steel bars of my Jailbird.
    We had sex 2 days ago and that was my second orgasm this year.
    Still, I'm not totaly sure wheather I will enjoy this year or not...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice