Teasing ideas - collated for her pleasure!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Shock Tactics, May 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Shock Tactics

Shock Tactics Member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    [Reposted after I uploaded the first version with password protection -oops!)

Thought somebody out there might appreciate me sharing something I put together for my wife/KH recently.

After a recent catch-up on how it's all going, she agreed that it might be useful/interesting for me to put together some of my favourite teasing ideas from around the interwebs for her perusal. No promises to do any of them to me, of course (and she refuses to tell me which ones she liked because it may 'spoil the surprise'(!)), but it's nice to know she's at least read some of this stuff and might be interested! I added some themed pictures too, just to keep her in the mood and break up the test a bit!

If anybody else out there is in a similar position, or fancies some inspiration, I hope you enjoy! :)

Attached Files:

2. Shock Tactics

Shock Tactics Member

Local Time:
    p.s. some people have mentioned in the old thread that a copy-paste would be preferable to the pdf due to the risk of malware etc.

For reassurance - this is from a doc that I created myself (with copy-pasted text from other sites), and then exported manually to pdf. No viruses etc., but if anybody could post to confirm when they've had a read that would be amazing! Thanks :)

3. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Well that's just excellent. The pyramid game sounds excruciating. Thanks for a great piece of writing. Hope you're KH rewarded you suitably. Or not :):lockkey:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastitymansion teasing document

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice