my balls keep hiding away :(

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by manintyres, Feb 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Feeling a bit depressed today.
    After Mistress locked me up again on sunday I had a ball pull through on tuesday while at work.
    I got an emergency key so managed to take device off and the plan was to put device back on on tuesday night.
    Unfortunately my balls kept hiding away when I put the ring on :( (I tied them tightly so they wouldn't hide but after the ring was on my left ball hid away so had to take the ringoff) this happened a couple of times.
    I left the device off tuesday night and yesterday as well to give my balls some recovery time.

Went out with friends lastnight after work and I got home late and my balls looked normal again so I successfully put the ring on, which felt great, and left the cage offto givemyself chance to get used to the ring being on again.
    Went all night asleep withno problems so thought I would put the cage on.
    I put the cage on, well tried, and my right ball hid itself away :( .

I'm frustrated (not in a good way) and a bit depressed at these developments.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated because I desperately want this so much and when Mistress gets her confidence in this field it will be good to hand over total control to her so I can serve and please her and make her happy.
    Maybe I want this too much and that's why i'm having problems, I don't know.

Any help and advice greatly appreciated

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    your ring aint tight enough then.

Usul and Wendygirl like this.
  3. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    @Jemina when it happened today the ring didn't pull through my ball just hid away when I was putting the cage on.

masters-sissy likes this.
  4. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    word of advice, get a pair of your mistresses tights and a pop sock. A stocking will do in place of the tights. Take the stocking, leg of tights and tie it round the back of your balls, tie it off fairly tight, it will hold your balls in place whilst you put the ring on, also if its the same ball that keeps disappearing, put that through the ring first or lower, so that the other ball helps to keep it in place. The pop sock, chop the top bit off, of the open end, so you are working with the thin bit of the material, push the other end through the device from the end that your penis will end up pointing down to, put your penis inside the end of the popsock guide your penis down the length of the device, and gently pull the end of the pop sock, you will be amazed how much easier this is to put the device on you. This is known as the stocking method. Incidentally, this method can also be used to get your penis through the cock ring. Squeeze your balls through first, then, thread the pop sock, open end upwards, between your balls and the inside top of the ring, put it over the end of your penis, then again, gently guide your penis through the ring, you will be amazed how much easier this makes putting the ring on you. Sorry if im waffling on, but i hope this advise helps.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Er I do it the other way willy through first then balls on at a time to get cock ring on.
    Back to the op would say it is as Jemima says the ring is too big but only trying a smaller one will you find out. If it's comfortable but secure
    Xx Wendy

6. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That could be the start of a very naughty new thread
    Xx Wendy

masters-sissy, Usul and jemima like this.
  7. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Been there and done that and the reason I advise newcomers to forget the fantasy of being locked up and not having access to an emergency key. I had ball slippage when I slept with my CB6000 or engaged in physical activity. Sometimes just bending over.

I have a different problem when I put mine on. My penis turtles and retracts into my body. Makes it much easier to put it on and then letting it grow into the tube afterwards. :) I do not see where you mention which device you use. I opted for the CB6000 so that I could see what size ring and space between it and the tube, works for me. I am glad I did because I have gone two sizes smaller on the ring since I first got it. I will never buy a device that does not have a hinged ring at least, because I have one ball larger than the other so if I have to slip them through a fixed ring, it will be too loose for my smaller ball. I see the new Bon4 (I think) came out with a metal device with hinged ring. I think I will get it since it also comes with different sized metal rings. It is sort of like a CB6000 but made of metal.

If your device has a fixed ring, there is not much you can do about it other than send it back to the manufacturer to get a smaller ring installed. The ring I use now was way too tight when I first started wearing my CB. I tried several times with no luck. Now it fits well and is very comfortable too.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @ashplaything ooh im sorry , i got it all wrong again. mine goes inside me as well but once you has the right ring on you it wont happen.

Usul likes this.
  9. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Take a hot shower and put the ring on after your sack loosens up. Cold winters have taught me that. Haha

manintyres likes this.
  10. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your replies.
    Yes I hadn't taken into account about needing a smaller ring after a while (I should have remembered that when measuring up) .
    I have a mature metal jailbird device and will order a smaller ring for it.
    My flat can get really cold at times and that doesn't help either as my balls shrink and hide in the cold and I suppose I was juts disappointed in myself and panicking because I want this so much.

I was given some great advice last year about how to put the ring and not losing my balls it was just kind of panicking about failing.

11. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    T
    Thank you that makes a lot of sense because my flat can get really cold especially in the bathroom.

Usul likes this.
  12. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Update. It was just me panicking a bit because I thought I had failed.
    Device now back on and feels even more comfortable now than ever before......hope this lasts

13. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Never panic unless your boy bits are blue and iits a solid ring and even then just calm down and apply the ice cold water.

This is only a game for fun , fun get it.
    Your boy bits will often retreat if you get stressed , the main cause if impotence is stress causing panic when he won't perform .
    So just relax hun and enjoy not fixate !
    Xx wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice