Urethral inserts and sounding...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Grim_Smoker, Dec 5, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Grim_Smoker

Grim_Smoker New member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    So my mistress bought a new cage for me...http://www.dhgate.com/product/super...ainless/254230635.html#s1-1-1b;srp|2704253032

However, the urethral tube that came with it is a bit longer than the pic shows....[​IMG]

Now we've toyed with the idea of sounding, she really wants to sound me, I'm a little shy about it. Anyone have experience with things like this? Anyone worn a cage like this? I'm open to the idea, seems really damn hot, but I'm a bit scared....

For69 likes this.
  2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    It's interesting how many men are reluctant to try sounding or anything inserted in the urethra. It does take a bit of practice to get comfortable with things in your urethra. We have a set of rosebud sounds that are graded in 1mm steps which allow a gradual introduction to the sensation. They are really long and can reach all the way to the bladder (which is about 200mm down) so care is needed. Cleanliness is of course vital and plenty of sterile lube. The sound or urethral insert should pretty much fall in under its own weight.

My latest cage came with one that extended about 30mm behind the A-ring and that proved quite comfortable with just a slight sensation from the tip to remind me I was not just caged but invaded. I have played around with increasing the length to about 100mm behind the A-ring with a series of stainless steel tube inserts inside the (continuous) silicone tube to make the whole thing a greater pull-out challenge and that too has been comfortable to wear but has given more trouble with being peed through.

For69 and Unicorn411 like this.
  3. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    How long can you wear it safely? I got new super small chastity and it is perfect with urethra tube on.

4. Unicorn411

Unicorn411 Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    One of the best feeling that I have ever felt. Try it for yourself, but remember one thing....If it hurts STOP!!!

maid_carrie likes this.
  5. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    WE are not much into duration but more into short-term with lots of frustration on both sides so I'm no expert on that. I think removing the tube, cleaning and re-lubing every day is a good idea - more frequently to start with. The only time I get any blood is if, while trying to pee through the insert, I get a flutter (I assume from the wall of the urethra closing over and un-closing the end of the tube repeatedly).

6. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    Yeah i think that might be maximum time. I have no problems with plug inside actually it is easier pee than without it. I just dont want to play with risk of infection.

7. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Since the cage I bought has the insert screwed in from inside the cage (which I like from the security point of view) the cage has to be removed to allow the insert to be removed etc. Since the cage was very cheap I ordered a second one so I can simply swap cages and inserts to make the job quick and easy.

8. wasaboy

wasaboy Member

Local Time:
    I boil my plug at sametime when having shower. So im clean as possible when putting it on. Thats good idea to have other device which you can swap into. :p

9. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    The tube of my device is about the length shown in your photo. I've been wearing it 24/7 for over a month now. I have no particular plan to remove it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice