I locked myself in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bcted, Sep 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Looks like this is the place for personal experiences, so here goes. Note that this was originally posted on The Experience Project, but for whatever reason my later postings there were deemed ... "unsuitable" (even though I marked them as "mature." Ahh well, this looks like a much friendlier place, anyway.

Background

I’m temporarily living away from my wife. This is a problem. There are some trust issues (caused by my own behavior and lack of discretion… not involving any other people, but involving me doing things by myself that should have only been done with my wife). While I am committed to not repeat these things, my wife (justifiably) has some concerns. When I raised the possibility of exploring using a chastity device under her control, she was not interested.

Being a little concerned about my own reliability, I decided to experiment with a chastity device on my own for the time being. I ordered a CB-6000S device, which arrived on Monday.

The First Day

I took the device out of the box and observed all of the multiple pieces. For those who are not familiar with the CB-6000S, this is the third generation of the CB-x line of chastity devices. It is a “ball capturing” device, meaning that it uses the testicles to secure the device in position. The device consists of several parts: a ring that goes behind the balls and around the cock and balls (similar to a cock ring), but that is open at the top (it is about a 300 degree arc of a circle), a top piece that fills the gap in the circle and is equipped with two guide pins to ensure that the other parts of the device stay in position (this is in two pieces, one that slides into the ring from behind and one that slides onto the pins from in front, a locking pin and spacer that slides through the top of the top pieces (the spacer goes in front of the ring), and a cage portion that the penis rests inside of that connects to the three pins for stability (the spacer ensures that there is room between the ring and the cage for the scrotum to fit in… the balls hang below the cage portion). Finally, a lock connects to the middle locking pin and prevents the disassembly of the entire device. There are two varieties of the CB-6000, one with a longer cage and one with a shorter cage. Based on the prevailing testimonies of other users on various chastity-related sites, I selected the shorter cage model.

The package contains five different rings of various sizes (since not everyone has the same size package) and four locking pins and spacers of various lengths. It also comes with five numbered plastic “locks” that can be used in place of the small brass padlock. These plastic locks are to be used if the device is going to be worn while passing through a metal detector, such as at the airport. The locks are uniquely numbered, so the key holder can tell if the lock has been removed and replaced with a new one. These plastic locks are single-use and have to be cut to be removed. The brass padlock is similar to one that would be used on luggage and came with three keys.

I first experimented with fitting the various sizes of rings, trying to find one that would fit snugly but wasn’t too tight. I settled on the second to the largest one as the smaller ones seemed too tight (I was not able to cram all of my skin into the ring with the top piece in place). I selected the second smallest locking pin and spacer and attempted to get the cage onto my cock. This proved to be an exercise in frustration. First, I found that I had a partial erection, which made it practically impossible to fit the device. I used an icepack to engage in a little “shrinkage,” but was still unable to make any progress. I even tried the “sock trick” to no avail…. I was starting to worry that I might be too big for the CB-6000S, but I was hoping that it would work if I were totally flaccid. I decided to go for a walk and let things “calm down” as it were, and to retry later.

Returning to the problem at hand, I decided to try a little lotion on my penis, hoping that it would slide more easily into the cage’s tube. I applied a small dab of lotion, making sure to cover my entire penis (which was soft at this point). Sliding the cage on, I observed that it slid in smoothly and easily and I was able to fit the cage to the locking pins with only a minor amount of trouble (said trouble being loose skin getting pinched in various openings in the cage and between the cage and ring, and also problems with my pubic hairs getting caught in the mechanism and pulling… having your hair pulled, especially this hair, isn’t a lot of fun). Finally, I got everything into position and the cage fully in place on the support and locking pins. I took the brass padlock and slid it into the locking pin and snapped it shut. I was now in chastity for the first time in my life.

Of course, I still had the keys sitting right there on the desk, so the psychological aspects of being “locked up” were not apparent, but never-the-less, I was physically secured at this point. I pulled on the cage a little, experimenting with the security, and noted that there was no way my balls were going to slip between the cage and the ring. I stroked the cage and observed that I couldn’t feel anything. I noticed that the lock made a little rattle against the plastic of the cage when I moved. I tried touching myself through the tip opening of the cage (provided for urination), but couldn’t touch anything (my penis was significantly retracted inside the cage). By sliding the device tightly against my abdomen, I could get my penis to reach the end/tip of the cage, where I could actually touch the skin a little bit, but it was obvious there was no way to stimulate myself with the very limited contact.

At this point, I decided to just leave things alone for a while and see how it felt. Recommendations on various chastity-related sites indicated that it was generally a several week process to find the right fit for a CB-6000 style device, what with the various ring and spaces sizes (there were 20 different combinations, after all). Also, it was recommended to only wear the device for a few hours at first until more used to wearing it. It was fitting comfortably enough, however, that I decided to keep it on when I went to bed. There was a little discomfort where my scrotum was stretched through the gap between the ring and the cage, a little pinching, and some pulling of hairs, but in general it didn’t feel too uncomfortable. I pulled my underwear up over it and sat at the desk to watch a little netflix on the computer.

As it got closer to bed time, I figured I would try out the experience of using the bathroom with the device in place. I had read a recommendation to use Q-tips to adjust the position of the cock head inside the cage to make sure the urine streams out through the front opening, so I took a couple of them with me to the bathroom and gave it a try. I planned on sitting on the toilet just in case, didn’t want any urine spraying all over the place if I made a mistake. My first caged urination went off without a hitch and I was able to get all the urine in the toilet where it belonged. I had some concern that I might be able to “get off” using the Q-tip, but was quickly disavowed of that notion as it was more likely to pinch the delicate skin of my cock head than to give any pleasurable stimulation. I headed to bed.

I had read that it was a bad idea to sleep wearing a new device for the first time, and that I should plan on getting used to it slowly, but I’d had no trouble up to this point and thought I would give it a try. I had a habit of fondling myself while lying in bed before going to sleep, and I found when my hand automatically strayed down there that all I encountered was a chunk of plastic. And balls… my balls were prominently held out away from my body (my balls have a habit of retracting all the way at the slightest provocation, and with the device on the ring definitely prevented that). Secure in the knowledge that I was securely locked up, I went to sleep thinking that I was effectively controlling the desire to pleasure myself.

About three o’clock in the morning, I woke up with a lot of pain in my scrotum. My balls were fine, not in pain at all, but the skin of my scrotum was almost burning. Feeling around, I thought I might have to take the device off, but I soon realized what had happened. I was having a night-time erection! Of course, the cage prevented my penis from extending very far, but what little distance it was able to was at the limit of stretching my balls out away from my body. Once I realized what was happening, I figured I would just tough it out, as I really wanted to be able to wear the device 24/7. It was kind of strange feeling the stiff part of my shaft extending into my abdomen a couple of inches instead of causing my penis to stick straight out. I couldn’t really move anything around because the device was pretty snug, but I did note that the tip of my penis was pressing against the inner end of the cage. By rubbing my finger across the opening, I could feel the skin of my penis, but not enough to get any real stimulation. Knowing what was going on didn’t make the pain any less, but I knew that if I really wanted this to work I would have to just live with it, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

candie and kkeeiitthh like this.
  2. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    The Second Day

I woke up at my usual time in the morning, feeling pretty refreshed, but needing to go to the bathroom. Grabbing my Q-tips and toilet paper, I proceeded down the hall to relieve myself. I once again used the toilet sitting, and made sure to dry the inside of the cage as best as I could with the toilet paper and Q-tips. Getting dressed I decided to wear jeans instead of slacks as they have a bit more room in the crotch. I again noticed that until I pulled my underwear back up, the lock would rattle against the cage, making little clicking sounds. I quickly got dressed and headed out to go to work. I took one of the keys to the padlock with me, “just in case of an emergency” I told myself. I figured that if something happened and I needed the thing off in a hurry, I didn’t want to have to break or cut it on day two!

As I walked to the train station, I was very conscious of the bulge in my pants, even though it wasn’t really visibly noticeable. I was also aware of the pulling sensation on my balls as they normally would be retracted close to my body but were now forced out by the ring and cage apparatus. Riding the train and shuttle were uneventful, and I arrived at the office feeling pretty good, knowing that my penis was securely locked in my pants (not that I was going to do anything with it, anyway). Work was a normal day, but I had a meeting in the city that night after work, so I headed out early for the train station to get to the meeting on time. Getting to my meeting location was not a problem, but I knew I needed to use the restroom as soon as possible. Once I got in, I made sure to find a stall and proceeded to relieve myself. I had a little spray as I had forgotten to use the Q-tip to line things up and I ended up with urine dribbling out of the cage opening. Cleanup with toilet paper was a little different from usual, but really not a problem. I proceeded to attend the meeting and then headed back to the train station to head for home.

At the train station, I knew I would be on the train for 90 minutes, so I made sure to find my way to the restroom before the train pulled out. Again, I sought out a stall, but I found that the locking mechanism on the stall door was faulty. Hmmm, how to deal with this? I didn’t really want to take the chance of someone pushing into the stall while I was in there wearing my chastity device! Finally, I figured out I could lift the door a quarter inch and get the latching mechanism to close. I decided to try a crouching/standing position this time since I wasn’t too keen on sitting on the public toilet at the train station, so I dropped my pants and undies and sidled as close to the toilet as I could get. Crouching down, I carefully aimed the device into the toilet and let it go. No problems and the stream went straight where I wanted it to! I could probably have even used a urinal with it working this well.

I rode the train home uneventfully, and when I arrived I decided to remove the device to check for any abrasions or other problems. I was aware of some pinching, and some pulling of my pubic hairs, but I didn’t feel too uncomfortable. Never-the-less, I wanted to do a physical examination of where the device was rubbing and pinching and make sure I didn’t have any blisters forming or worse. I had noticed, however, that my penis was quite prone to shrinkage, and it was near the back of the cage. Seeing as it was totally flaccid, I wondered if it would be possible to remove it from the device without unlocking it. I tried pulling it back from the rear of the ring and, sure enough, I was able to move it far enough to get it out from behind the ring. My balls were still imprisoned between the ring and the cage portion, but it was obvious that I could have masturbated now if I wanted to. What a disappointment! I tried to see if I could get my penis back into the cage without removing it first, and couldn’t quite manage it, so at least I was assured that if I violated the sanctity of the device, it would be obvious until I was able to unlock the lock and refit things.

I unlocked the little padlock and slid it out of the locking pin, then slid the cage forward off of the guide pins. Setting it aside for the moment, I carefully removed the top portion of the ring assembly, first the front facing piece and then the rear one with the pins attached. The ring practically fell off into my hand and I was completely free. What a strange feeling after having had the device on for 25 hours! I pulled my parts this way and that, looking for any sign of redness, pinching, blood blisters, or any other problems. Nothing was apparent… everything appeared normal. I looked through the supply of parts and, thinking about how I was able to remove myself from the device, started thinking that I should maybe move to a smaller ring. I took the next smaller ring and tried to slide it around my cock and balls, but it just didn’t seem to fit… there appeared no way to get the top piece on with that smaller ring without pinching a great deal of my sensitive skin. Unwilling to try that quite yet, I decided to go back to the original ring that I had selected the night before. I was able to get it into place with a minimum of pinching and hair pulling, and got the front top piece on as well. Still thinking about my problem, I decided to try the smallest locking pin and spacer. I was hoping that having it closer to the ring might help keep things where they belonged. I positioned the locking pin and spacer in the top of the ring, put some lotion on my penis, and slid the cage back into place. No problem at all getting it on this time, thanks to the lubrication provided by the little dab of lotion. Squeezing the cage tightly onto the pins, I grabbed the lock and put it back in place, clicking it shut once again. I’d only been out of the device for maybe a half hour, and now I was once again securely locked up.

The snugger fit with the smaller locking pin and spacer caused a little more pinching of my scrotum than before, but I figured I would give it a try to see how it went that night. Off to bed and right to sleep, with I hoped pleasant dreams. Once again, I was awoken in the middle of the night with a painful erection pulling hard on my balls, but I knew what was going on this time so I carefully moved around and waited until it subsided, then drifted back off to sleep. Morning came and I got up and got dressed… a quick trip to the bathroom (once again sitting on the toilet… didn’t want to get my pants wet or anything) and I was off to work.

candie likes this.
  3. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    Day Three in Chastity

Again, work was relatively uneventful, but I did notice that I was very conscious of the position of my penis within the cage. I could often feel it shifting position, moving a little towards the end of the cage, then back away from the tip. I figured they were natural motions that I never noticed before as my penis would have been in contact with my underwear, but now with the cage in place, I had some space at the end of my penis for it to grow into or recede from. This was a nearly constant reminder while I worked that I was locked in the belt. Of course, I still had the key, so I knew I could take it off at any time for any reason, but it was still arousing to think about being physically secured. My hand often strayed to my crotch and pressed against the hard plastic or the lock itself while I was sitting at my desk. I used the bathroom normally (my new normal, using the stall every time and sitting down to pee, then cleaning up with a bit of toilet paper stuffed into the tip opening of the cage), and attended several meetings. I was aware of a pulling on my balls and a little pinching of my scrotum, but it was not terribly uncomfortable most of the time. I decided to keep a journal of my experiences, and started writing this document while things were still fresh in my mind. I want to explore both the physical nature of wearing a chastity device and my mental attitude. I am still noticing quite often as my penis moves around inside the cage, but it is obvious that it isn’t getting any stimulation. I’ve had a couple of erections during the day, and they have had their own interesting side effects, causing significant pulling of my balls and even a little uncomfortable pain in my scrotal sac.

Once I got home again, I took off my pants and underwear and proceeded to perform an inspection. I had some irritation due to pinched skin, at least it felt like pinched skin, around my scrotum at the base of the ring. I considered removing the device for a while, but decided to keep it on for the time being. I got on the computer to do some searching about other people using chastity devices (both cages and full belts) and found quite a bit of information. Some of the reading was a little arousing, but of course, my penis had no where to go. I did note that pulling on my balls that resulted even from a partial erection, but simply not being able to stroke myself was such a new and exciting experience that it didn’t really hurt too much. There was some pain right at the ring site, where the ring itself touched the skin, which I attributed to the fact that the cheap Chinese knock off CB-6000S I had was equipped with slotted rings instead of solid ones. By this, I mean that the ring itself looked like it was made by taking an I-beam and bending it into a circular shape. From my reading, the high quality versions of the CB-x line had solid rings with a circular cross-section. I could see how that would make a difference where the skin wouldn’t be against any sharp edges. One person recommended filling in the gap in the ring with a white glue such as Elmer’s, but I suppose any type of putty would work as well. Perhaps at some point I’ll look at something like epoxy or some other material that I can fill it in with. Regardless, it wasn’t uncomfortable enough to worry about doing anything with it right away, and I wanted to do another night and day in the device without removal. I’d had it on for 24 hours or so again, and wanted to keep going.

Once again, I was awoken in the middle of the night with a very painful erection. I was once again tempted to remove the device, but told myself that, had I given the keys to my wife, I would have been unable to do so, so to get the full effect I needed to keep it on and learn to deal with it. After a little while, my erection subsided and I was able to get back to sleep.

4. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    Day Four

Arising on the fourth day, it seemed that wearing the device was perfectly normal. I used the bathroom carefully, using a Q-tip to adjust the position of my penis inside the cage before squatting in front of the toilet. I dried with a small square of toilet paper, stuffing it in the gap to try and keep everything as clean as possible. My day at work was fine, no problems, including during my walking weekly one-on-one meeting with my boss. I was careful to use a stall whenever I had to use the bathroom, but encountered no difficulties. The clacking noise of the lock rattling against the plastic when I removed my underwear was a little concerning, and I started thinking about possible solutions. It was while using the bathroom and doing a little surfing on my phone that I observed a picture of another man in a similar device. He had wrapped a rubber-band around the small padlock, and it appeared that it was to function as a shock absorber when the lock bounced off the cage assembly. Brilliant idea, I thought, and made plans to obtain a couple of rubber-bands as soon as possible. The same man also showed a picture of himself wearing a metal cage-type chastity device, which looked significantly more secure than the plastic one I am wearing, but as I travel via air frequently, I don’t think that would be a good solution for me. I can just see trying to explain to airport security agents that the metal in my pants was a chastity device and that I didn’t have the key and couldn’t remove it. I’m pretty sure I don’t want to have to go there.

I’m now headed home from work and completely caught up on my current chastity experiences. So far, it seems to be going quite well and I have not had any significant problems. At the moment, I’m not planning to go home to see my wife for at least another week or two, and I’m wondering if I can just keep the device on for the whole time. I’m thinking that I’m almost ready to put the key somewhere where I can’t get at it easily and try experiencing being truly locked up outside of my own control. I’m a little nervous about the prospect, but excited as well.

In summary, I’ve found that wearing the cage has definitely helped me avoid masturbation. The tension it puts on my balls is a constant reminder that I am wearing it. I’m definitely finding it exciting and fun at this stage, and wondering just how I will explain this to my wife when the time comes. I know she is not interested in playing chastity games as it is too much like bondage, which she has problems with. Still, I have hope that we may discuss it again in the future, and in any case, I can still wear the device while I’m here by myself and it is definitely helping me to remain chaste. I have noticed certain impacts on my behavior. For one, I’m very careful when I bend down… I don’t want to get the cage assembly stuck between my legs. The hard plastic is very unforgiving. It is much more comfortable when it is out in front of my body. A second observation is that I have called my wife more times this week than was typical. It is just soothing to hear her voice, even if we’re just talking about what bills need to get paid when, which doctor needs to fill what prescription, and how the kids are getting along with school. I believe that I am already feeling more attentive to her, even though she isn’t even aware that I am wearing the device, because in my mind I am doing it for her… protecting myself from straying (not that I would ever want to be with another woman, but preventing me from “satisfying” myself, without her being present or knowing about it).

5. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    And now we move on to the post that was deemed "unsuitable" by TEP... you'll have to let me know what you think.

Problems

I’ve been in and out of chastity for the last few days. There is a comfort issue with my cheap-o Chinese CB-6000S device. The bottom of the ring is just tearing up my scrotum, and it’s become too inflamed to wear. I did wear it for 24 hours (put it on last night) after letting it heal up for a couple of days, but had to take it off again tonight as it was too uncomfortable. I’m doing additional research, and have found suggestions that using a larger ring may help. One user also used an acrylic material to fill in the grooves in the ring, providing a convex surface that really helped with his comfort. I will explore both options (there is one larger ring size than the one I have been wearing, and I will pick up some acrylic resin from a local craft store in a few days). Unfortunately, until I heal up, I will not be wearing the device.

Keyholder

One of the issues with self-locking my device, which I am stuck doing as my wife doesn’t want to have anything to do with chastity play at this time, is control over the keys. Obviously, until I can comfortably wear the device without damage or irritation, I’m going to keep the keys in my possession, but I’ve been considering alternatives for after that time comes. Another user on the Experience Project (hi, Christine!) suggested mailing the keys to myself (she also suggested using two separate mailings just in case the post office happened to lose one or the other). This would give me a period during which I was truly locked in chastity and unable to escape on my own (at least, not without breaking the device).

It was also suggested by another user (hi, Don!) that I could take advantage of one of the key holder web sites that are out there. I didn’t know these sites exist, but the basic idea is that you get a combination locking key safe (like a realtor would put your house keys in so that other realtors could show your home when it’s on the market). These typically have a push-button locking mechanism, but there are some out there that use a three or four digit rotating combination (like on an old fashioned bike lock). You can set the combination yourself. The idea is that you set a random combination (without looking at it, obviously), take a picture of the new combination, and upload the picture to one of these web sites. Once you’ve done this, you zero the combination (you don’t know it at this point… yes, you have to delete the picture from your camera and/or computer). You put the keys to the belt inside the lock box and close it up. The site enforces some semi-random duration (between limits you have set) and at some point it e-mails you back the picture you took, allowing you to open the box and recover the keys. Many of these sites also allow you to grant “key holder” privileges to another user, and that user can either add or remove time from your “sentence.” They can also immediately unlock you if you have a problem and need the code in a hurry (like, you’re on your way to a doctor’s appointment that you had forgotten about when you set up the duration of the session) with your key holder’s permission. Finally, most of the sites allow you to purchase an emergency access to the code, in case you’re really in trouble. Obviously, the financial burden is present to dissuade you from doing this unless you really need to. This mechanism appeals to me on a few different levels, as while the keys would never be physically out of my possession, they would be inaccessible until my time was up. I need to explore these possibilities further.

6. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    Another Day

Evening settling in and I’ve put the chastity device back on again, with the larger sized ring this time. I had an unusual experience this time in that as I was putting the ring in place with the top pieces, I developed an erection. I had to wait several minutes for it to subside before trying to put the cage in place, so I sat quietly and read for a bit. Finally, I deemed myself soft enough to try the cage. I lubed up with some lotion and started sliding the cage on. My penis went all the way to the end of the cage, which was a little unusual, and then I realized that there was no way I was going to hook the cage to the ring assembly… I was erect again! This time, however, the cage was on the end of my penis, so I figured I would just hold it there and wait until things relaxed again. My glans was completely filling the end of the cage/tube area, which was actually not uncomfortable at all, but the swollen shaft caused bits of skin to come out through the side cleaning ports. This caused a little discomfort, but not enough to really bother with. I did have to laugh to myself, though, at the fantasies I’d read where the guy complained that his wife had locked a device on him while he slept. I know if anyone else was trying to fit my device, I’d be getting pinched and having hairs pulled all over the place and I definitely wouldn’t sleep through it (of course, I don’t drink, so maybe these guys were totally drunk and passed out… sure they were).

Eventually, things calmed down enough that I was able to slide the cage onto the guide pins, and then shortly thereafter onto the locking pin. I was getting pinched a bit, so I grabbed a Q-tip and used it to push the skin down below the locking pin where the spacer fits into the top/back side of the cage. Shortly, the cage slid home and I quickly popped the lock in place and snapped it shut. Locked up again! But… for how long this time? I’m hoping that the larger ring invokes less pinching of the sensitive scrotal skin. I’m also hoping that the extra space doesn’t make it easy to pull out of and defeat the whole program.

I’ll be calling my wife a little later in the evening, but I’m still not ready to reveal to her that I’ve been experimenting in this way. After the way she reacted when I suggested it to her, I’m pretty sure she will not be interested, and will also take some offense to my having started this play without her. Of course, for me, I feel that I am doing it in order to remain compliant with her wishes that I avoid stimulating myself with her not around. While I have access to the keys, and could easily remove the device and “have at it,” I find that those extra steps give me time to think about what I am doing and how it would go against her request. I have masturbated twice in the last week while unlocked and waiting for the tenderness to heal, so I know that my will power is weak in this regard. I have, however, avoided the temptation to remove the device specifically to masturbate. It is so difficult being here with her 800 miles away.

7. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    One thing you did not mention that might help.....Try using some kind of lubricant on your scrotum skin. Use an oil based product, and reapply as needed. This can make the ring much less abrasive to your skin, and reduce the 'burning' sensation.

8. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestion, KeySafe! I may explore that option. What kind of lubricant do you recommend? Is baby oil suitable? With the snugness of the ring, I'm not sure I could get additional coatings where they would do any good while the device was in place.

9. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    Problems Problems Problems

I’ve been in and out of my device, a Chinese knock-off CB-6000S, over the past couple of weeks. I discovered some severe redness on the bottom of my scrotum where the ring rests, and it had gotten too painful to continue to wear, so I took it off for a while. I was out of the device a little over a week, including one weekend spent at home with the family, and tried putting it back on on my return. I had been thinking about potential solutions to the problem of the sharp edges on the ring scraping and irritating my scrotum, and had an idea to pick up some rubber tubing to put over the ring. Do you know how hard it is to find rubber/surgical tubing? Finally, I opted for visiting the local auto parts store and picking up a length of radiator overflow hose. This line is made of rubber, and has an inner diameter of 3/8 of an inch (about 9.5mm), which I hoped would fit over the ring. Sadly, it did not fit (looks like I need either stretchier tubing or some with an inner diameter of at least 12mm (nearly 1/2 inch) to fit easily over the ring. Unwilling to give up on the experiment, I split the length of tubing and positioned the ring inside it so that the rubber would be against my skin and was hopeful that it would prevent the irritation that I had been experiencing.

I fitted the largest ring since the rubber tubing reduced the inner diameter of the ring significantly, and put the device back on. I was able to wear it for a full day and night, but the following day I noticed that the rubber was sliding out from inside the ring. Giving up on that, I pulled it the rest of the way out, but in doing so I found that the ring was pretty far from my body, stretching my sac quite a bit, but keeping my balls out where they needed to be. Since it wasn’t uncomfortable, I went ahead and kept the device in place. Middle of the night, I noticed that I had an erection, but there was no associated pain. My erection was pushing the whole device away from my body, balls included, but because of where the ring was fitted, it wasn’t causing me any distress. Interesting. I kept the device on for another full night and day, but removed it last night to make a check for irritation and redness.

Being out of the device for a night was a little too relaxing. I found myself stroking my cock quite often, and experienced several erections, but managed to retain control and avoid pleasuring myself to orgasm. I’ve got to find a solution that will let me wear it continuously for a week or more.

10. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    Plan B

I’ve determined that I simply can’t wear the CB-6000S with the slotted ring. The scraping and irritation to my scrotum is just too much. I can wear it for a few hours, but then it has to come off. How disappointing! I have a possible solution, however, and that is a metal version of the CB-6000S that I found on Amazon. This device looks just like a CB-6000S, but is made of stainless steel. I know I previously mentioned needing to be able to fly with the device, and not being able to go through security while wearing it, but I have some ideas on how that can be managed that I’ll discuss in a different post. For now, I’ve ordered the new device and we’ll see how it works when it gets here. I’m hoping that the solid ring will cause less irritation, but I’m somewhat concerned about the weight of the device and the fit and tolerances. The metal device also only comes with a single 2 inch ring and a single spacer/locking pin combo, so it might not fit tightly enough to ensure an escape-free experience. It’s on it’s way from New Jersey, so I should have it in a couple of days.

The Metal Device

Picked up a small but heavy package at the post office on the way home tonight and opened it on the train to have a look (I didn’t unwrap everything!). In the mailer pouch was a velour drawstring bag, very nice, in which to keep it while it isn’t being worn (but isn’t wearing it the whole reason for buying it?). The device itself was wrapped in tissue paper and I was again impressed by it’s massiveness. It probably weighs close to a pound, which is significantly more than the couple of ounces that my plastic device weighs in at.

Arriving at home, I decided to do a full inspection and comparison. The ring was the size of the largest plastic ring that came with my other device, but was solid metal and felt very sturdy. The devices were almost completely compatible in design, with the pins and holes in the same places, but there were some differences due to the differing materials. Notably, the metal device seemed roomier inside as the metal walls could be quite a bit thinner. I also liked the fact that the locking pin and spacer were also made of metal, but the pin was the length of the longest plastic pin that had come with my other device. This was going to prove to be a bit of a problem, as I had settled on the second to largest ring and shortest pin for my plastic unit. Never-the-less, it looked like a quality piece of kit and I was anxious to try it on.

The ring went on easily (I had by this point become quite adept at keeping my skin and hair out of the connecting/guide pin area) and I was able to slide the cage portion on without much trouble. I loved how it felt, with the cold metal quickly warming to my body temperature as I twisted it around a little, this way and that, to try to find a comfortable position. All of a sudden, however, there was a brief moment of intense pain from my left testicle. A quick feel showed that my worst fear had been realized… my left ball had popped right out between the ring and the cage. A quick wiggle and another somewhat painful pop and my other ball was also free and off the whole device came in my hand. What a disappointment.

I unlocked and disassembled the device and set it on the desk while I considered my options. Looking at my plastic device, I again noted that the pin and spacer seemed compatible with the new unit. I quickly reassembled things and confirmed that the locking pin would fit in the metal device and that the plastic spacer also was compatible with the indentations on the outer top bracket and cage. This might be a solution, although it wouldn’t provide the level of security that I had been hoping for with an all-metal device. Still, some chastity was bound to be better than none, so I gave it a whirl.

Getting everything in place was a matter of a few moments, and I again locked things up and put the keys away. I figured if I could make it through the night, I’d try wearing the device through the next day at work and leaving the keys at home. The night was uneventful, even having an erection didn’t seem to cause any undue pain or stress… I just noticed that my balls were pulled out away from my body and compressed against the ring, which was pretty neat. The smooth metal ring slid easily over my skin and didn’t cause any irritation at all. I thought I was onto something.

11. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    A Day at Work

I wore the metal device with the plastic pin and spacer overnight, and to work the next day. It fit very comfortably, and I knew that the smoothness of the ring was the main factor. The biggest thing I noticed, however, was that the noise of the little padlock rattling against the metal cage was significantly louder than the plastic device. I could even hear it while going down stairs. No one else seemed to notice, however. At least, no one mentioned it. I went through my day’s activities with no problems, making visual inspections whenever I used the restroom and noting that the fit and comfort were really great.

I got home after work and removed my pants to use the toilet. That’s when I experienced a painful pop. My left testicle once again had escaped! It was easy to slide my penis out at this point, also, but my right testicle was still imprisoned in the device. It must be a little bigger than the left one, I guess. I carefully tucked everything in my pants while I walked back to my room to get the keys. Rats! Making a visual inspection, it was clear that my right ball was still trapped by the device, but I was fairly certain it would pop out on it’s own if I wiggled things around a bit. Sure enough, a little painful squeeze and there I stood with the device in one hand and my wabbly bits in the other. It seems clear that, while the shorter pin definitely helps, it’s either still too long or the looser tolerances of the metal device allow things to twist and bend a little too much.

Possible solutions? I definitely want a metal pin of the same dimensions as the plastic one. If I’m going to wear a metal device, I ought not have any plastic bits involved. A shorter metal spacer is also a requirement. Finally, I probably need to find a metal ring that is a little smaller than the one I have. Unfortunately, an e-mailed conversation with the supplier reveals that they only carry the one size. I have no idea where they source them from, so tracking down suitable parts may be an exercise in futility. At this stage, I’m pretty disgusted with the whole thing and have not tried wearing either device for a while. I don’t really want to spend much more money on this experiment without my wife actually being on board, and I suspect that conversation will have to wait until we are again living in the same state.

12. bcted

bcted Member

Local Time:
    Side Note on Airport Security

As I’ve mentioned previously, I travel back and forth between my work location and my home (where my family is currently living). It’s about a 90 minute flight, but the whole process of getting through security is still a little daunting to me. Ideally, I would want to fly with the device securely attached. I’ve given it some thought and have some possible solutions. These solutions require having a key in your possession, though, so probably won’t work for everyone. They also require the use of a couple of lock boxes of the type used by the key-holding web sites that I’ve mentioned before.

Basically, you require one lock box for each leg of the journey where you will be going through security, plus one additional one for the start of your trip (assuming you can’t be trusted with the key for five minutes). It also requires a cell phone with a camera, some paper, and a pen or pencil. And a cooperative key holder, of course. Each lock box requires some method of visual identification (such as a painted on letter or number, A, B, C, etc.). I understand that finger-nail polish works well for painting numbers/letters on metal, so that might be an interesting way to go (and your key holder could shake things up a bit by using unusual colors that would help her verify that you haven’t substituted some other box).

Your key holder prepares for the trip by locking the keys in one box, let’s call it box A, and setting new combinations on box B and C (assuming a round trip with two passes through security). Once the combinations are set, she zeros out the locks, but does not close boxes B and C. You put all three boxes in your carry-on bag and head to the airport.

At the airport, you make whatever preparations are necessary outside of security for your trip (pick up boarding passes, check luggage, etc.) and then make your way to a bathroom stall. Once there, you text your key holder, who texts you back an alphanumeric code (six to ten characters… unguessable) which you write down. You then begin a video call/skype/google hangout, or whatever with your key holder (or just start recording video with your phone if your phone doesn’t have that capability). You point the camera at your locked device, and the paper that you’ve written the code letters on, so your KH knows that you are still secure as of the moment she sent you the text. Assuming a video conference (we’re assuming you have the sound turned off, here, since you don’t want everyone else using the bathroom to know you are on your phone… your KH can have her sound turned up, though, so she can hear if you say anything), your KH shows you a written down copy of lockbox A’s combination. You make sure to hold lockbox A where she can see it in the video feed, open the box, and retrieve the keys. You then unlock and remove your device, making sure that it is visible in the video feed at all times, and place your device and box A in your carry-on bag. Here’s the important bit… you don’t turn off the video conference until after you go through security and are in a bathroom on the other side. This way, she knows where you are (you can make commentary “to yourself” about being in line at security, going through the machine, etc.). Obviously, your phone has to ride through the X-ray machine, but this shouldn’t affect the call in progress, and if it does, you must immediately call your KH back once you are on the other side. You have to minimize the time you are out of her surveillance… obviously no time to go to the men’s room and relieve yourself. On the other side of security, you again visit a restroom (still on camera) and refit your device, locking it up, and putting the keys in box B. You again have to show the code that was given to you outside security before you removed the device to ensure that no funny business with alternate boxes, other keys, etc. has been going on. You fly to your destination with your chastity intact and repeat the process when you return home, substituting box C for box B.

This method does require that you be let out of your device for the trip through security. An alternative, assuming a plastic device, is to pay the extortion … I mean reasonable fee … charged by the TSA to be “pre-checked.” If you are pre-checked, you go through a standard metal detector, not the millimeter wave scanner that the great unwashed masses have to use. You are also generally exempted from pat downs but you might have them run a chemical sniffer over your hands and carry-on luggage. You don’t even have to take off your shoes or belt! In combination with a plastic device and those little plastic locks, you can safely go through security without taking your device off at all, just like you could back in the 90s.

Anyhow, I’m curious what people think of this idea and if you think it would actually work in practice. Let me know in the comments.

13. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Baby oil will do, Vaseline will do, I like Albolene best myself. It is not important to remove the device to apply, just spread some on your skin on both sides of the ring. The ring moves on its own, and without any lubricant, the movement causes irritation to your scrotum skin. Even a small movement, that you may not even be aware of, will cause irritation over time.

Side note: Albolene, sold as a facial makeup cleaner, is the best lubricant for sex / masturbation / teasing in my opinion. It does not dry out quickly, and has almost no taste (in case you mix using hands and mouth). Amazon is where I buy it.

Robert

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice