Question for the sub males

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sub2mstracee, Dec 18, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. sub2mstracee

sub2mstracee New member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Long time reader, first time poster.

I have used a chastity device on my pathetic husband for over 5 years. No, not straight. It is a behavioral tool to stop illegal masterbation, and keep his attitude in the right place.

I don't employ it 24/7. But mostly any time he is not with me or in public I put it on him. If rules are broke it will go 24/7 for whatever time I see fit, usually 3 days to 2 weeks. It is on a lot anyway.

4 days ago at the Gas station he didn't think I was watching, but the piece of shit couldn't quit checking out this little young trailer slut in painted on jeans. While he's in the CB. This breaks a major rule and pisses this Mistress off. Its a huge, major rule he broke. I told him to remain right where he was pumping gas and not to move. He knew by my tone he had been caught. I convinced my self it wasn't the girls fault. I still wanted to ask her a question though, I swiped the debit card and as she walked out of the store I called her over. When she came over to the pump I asked her how old she was. She said 19. I said do you feel 2 burn marks on your ass from my husband staring at it. She laughed and said no. Then I asked her if she wanted to follow us home so she could watch me beat his ass. She was locked up and my husband was beyond humiliated. I asked her to at least look at the chastity device and panties my husband was wearing. And then I was blown away. She wanted to. I intstructed my bitch of a husband to get in his seat and told her to walk over to the passenger side. I entered the drivers side as she settled by his window. I rolled it down and told her to stare at him like he had her a.d made his crying little sub ass stare at her while I pulled his pants down to his ankled. She was staring right at his panties and then the shock. She told me she and her older sister had many friends that practice chastity with thirty SO and she had always wanted to see one on. Her lucky day as I pulled the panties down. She was in awe.. I let her look for as long as she wanted.

Chastity, Female/com, fhoh. All becoming main stream because of conventional failures.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    I am sorry i dont get this? "what is the question"o_O

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    no, i dont gets it as well, but he was a very naughty hubbie upsetting his Mistress.

4. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    i dont get the question either,but i do get caught looking alot. i evan get told im looking at women im not looking at.miss c really dislikes it

5. smallsecret

smallsecret New member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Hehe. Luckily it's pretty cold here right now so there is less on show to tease me.

The original post is hot :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice