Happy Anniversary.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Aug 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I would like to wish my sub husband "Happy Anniversary"
    We have been married 46 years today......... This morning I summoned him into my bedroom and had him take off his tiny cage. I ordered him to lay flat on my bed with my satin sheets. He does not get to do that very often now. I then wished him Happy Anniversary, and told him I was going to make it a lovely day to remember, and just maybe he will get the reward he craves.
    We started with me teasing his tiny willy. I became a little harder as I pushed my long finger nail slowly down his wee hole. "Little" being the key word here. :p:p:p:p
    He actually got a tiny hard on, something he has not done for many months. He was twice as big now.....:D All of 2 inches. It looked so pathetic I took a picture of it to show Mark my bull, who will be coming over to entertain me later.
    We had a play with Weenies sounding rods, and the long pink vibrating probe that when inserted goes all the way into his bladder. When I start the vibration it really drives him crazy.
    After I pulled it out very slowly I told Weenie to lick it clean. I noticed a huge amount of pre cum oozing out of his little member. I scooped it up in my long 3 inch finger nail and told him to clean my nail.
    Then starting a the base of his pathetic excuse of a willy I pressed and pulled up. The pre cum again oozed out, same again I scraped it up with my nail and told him to lick it clean.
    Weenie asked "Am I allowed to cum"? All in good time my ever loving husband....all in good time.
    I have told him Mark will be paying me a visit and he will have to help me get dressed for him. I have told him what I want out of my wardrobe and as I type this he is getting everything ready. Knowing full well it is for another man.
    Why does he do it I ask myself. He says it's because he loves me....Bless him.
    I have told him he can go all evening without his cage while Mark is here. Although he does not know yet he will be chained to his bed in his room spread eagle.
    He has also bought on my instruction a headset used for flying toy aircraft It has a monitor that connects to a cmera that is aimed at my bed. So once the head set is put on him he cant take it off so has no choice but to see Mark and me having fun everytime he opens his eyes.
    And just to rub salt into his wounds I have a baby monitor set up so he can hear everything too.
    After Mark has left it will be time for Weenie to have his anniversary dinner. He will have to be quick before it runs down the inside of my thighs.

And his reward?........ Well he might just get to cum. It will be the first time this year, but then he can have that for pudding....... Who says Im too hard on him:D:D:D:D:D

Happy Anniversary my love xxxxx

attistoC, sis_nikki, Kiesela and 3 others like this.
  2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Happy anniversary sounds like you have a wonderful day planned Hope you have many more

3. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Happy Anniversary Mistress Julie

4. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Happy Anniversary and Congratulations!

5. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Happy Anniversary!!!!

46 Years is quite an accomplishment. Wifey and I hit 30 years last month and even that length of marital commitment is almost a rarity these days.

It's great that the two of you have found the various ways to keep your marriage fun and exciting over the years. Keep up the good work. :+1::)

~subrick

Mistress Julie likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Happy anniversary mistress Julie!

7. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your kind comments. I had a wonderful day. Mark turned up around 5.45pm and we had a wonderful 2 hours of fun. Leaving me full and contented. After I kissed Mark goodbye in front of the camera so Weenie could see us, I saw him off. Went back up stairs removed the headset he was wearing.
    Now sweetheart, Dinner time for you.... I sat on his face and I told him to lap it up, and if he did a good job he will have desert right after. He was still without his cage, but because he was chained to the corners of his bed he could not reach his excuse for a manhood.
    After he had cleaned me I did give him a ruined one, and feeding it too him as promised. I set him free and him put his cage back on. He stood infront of me and I locked it on. I went back to my room and got my sheer black gown and put it on. My fully fashioned seamed stockings and tight corset clearly visible.
    We had a bottle of wine and Weeine took my heels off and gave me a wonderful foot rub.
    What a lovely end to a perfect day.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Glad you had a great day and got your pussy filled by mark, i'm sure your sub hub loved watching and listening to you too.....a perfect anniversary day....BTW we are coming up to 44 yrs bliss.

9. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you sweetheart. Yes its great to hear of other couples standing the test of time. And at times it is not easy for any of us. Don't worry, we have had our moments.
    But I think with both of us the same kind on thinking made us stronger. We have always been ....lets say a bit on the "kinky" side. What with my dressing up and OTT make up, and thats a throwback to my glam punk days in the 70s.John(Weenie) has never criticized the way I dress, even going shopping in full latex outfits or long kinky thigh boots.
    And I really do think the last 7 years of me being his Dom Mistress have been the best. He sees the joy and happiness it brings me. And even though as some say I treat him so cruel I do really love him dearly.

attistoC likes this.
  10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    It is so easy to judge people on their looks, or lifestyle choices if they don't conform to your own normal. We have more to learn from those we differ from the most. I've always been a very tolerant, easy-going, live and let live kind of person. Having joined CM about a year ago, I've learned so much about myself and the wonderful diversity of people I've never come in to contact with in the real world before. Smashing many of my misconceptions (not prejudices, you just can't know everything) and making me rethink many things about myself and others.

Thanks everyone!

Saw a wonderful OTT young punk couple today. Fucking brilliant. They looked amazing.

borbulls1961 and Mistress Julie like this.
  11. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Dear Mistress Julie, you were very kind to weenie on your anniversary.
    Many men would dream of their woman taking such good care of them.
    How long do you intend to keep him locked again?

Ps Im surprised he didnt empty when you sound vibed his weenie! He is a very disciplined fellow.

12. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    When I used the sounding rods and vibe I kept a good eye on his situation. He did produce quite a lot of pre cum which was duly scraped up with my long nails and fed back to him. And the long vibrating probe was slowly inserted all the way into his bladder. I was asking him if he was ready and all he could say was "No....Please no" I know when I turn it on it really does drive him crazy......:D:D:D He said he cannot explain the feeling...It's not bad, but it's not nice either. But if I am not very careful at this point he will have an accident. And that will just not do.
    He gets to cum when I am good and ready........
    I wonder how many men would want to be treated like I treat Weenie. Sometime even I think I am a little too cruel to him. :p:p:p

attistoC, Suewiang and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  13. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    Just seen this post. I did not even know you had put it on. I am please you enjoyed your day sweetheart. It was very nice to see you so happy.
    Make me feel good to see you this way. I feel contentment in knowing I am doing a good job and pleasing you.

14. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow. I'll never get cum. Happy anniversary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice