A dozen adjustments and it still doesn't fit right

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Maritime-elf, Oct 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Maritime-elf

Maritime-elf Member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    hello everyone, I have some frustrations and I am hoping y'all can help with. I have a MM queens keep which I am locked into. Well sort of, escape is really easy. I can easily slip out the back. It has been sent back several times for adjustmentment each time it has gotten smaller, and more uncomfortable.

I am now down to a custom ring which is still too big, well sort of, it slips down and I can slip out the back easily. But, if I go with a smaller 1.5 inch ring I cannot get my balls through it in order to get it on. I figure the only way to solve that is with a split ring, but MM doesn't make them. I asked MM if I purchased a small split ring from Bon4 if they would create a pin attaching that ring to their cage.....they said no.

My wife and I discussed it, and we are talking about a piercing and buying a Lori. But, I don't want to buy yet another device if I can get this one to work.

Has anyone else had this problem?

2. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    You can get out of any device. Have a look at my pics. A piercing fixes that. MM is very good about making adjustments but they will be the first to tell you everything is escapeable.
    The key is to get the sizing comfortable and then the piercing locks things down.

HZX likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I presume that you are like most of us and asked for chastity unless you are held prisoner in which case, wink and we will call the police. :) Since you are not a prisoner, you can simple end chastity with a word ,much like most of us freemen can. I can use my safe word and my device will be taken off immediately, no questions asked. So even if I spent a million dollars on a secure device, one word gets it off of me so why make myself miserable trying to escape from something so easily removed? YMMV

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice