Life in panties as mistress maid

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastehubs, Nov 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Every weekend I spend as Mistresses’s maid. If I can become the perfect sissy and truly meet her demanding expectations, I may be allowed the privilege of moving in and serving her seven days a week. When I arrive, my body is perfectly hairless, and my male ‘drag’ as she calls it, is immediately removed in the foyer. It is forbidden in the household. Now nude, I drop to the floor and await my mistress, I am led on a leash attached to choke collar on my hands and knees by mistress to the maid’s room. My deformities (aka my dicklette) are thrust into ice water by my gloved mistress. After it is properly shrunken down, mistress locks me in chastity. She always looks me in the eyes as she l turns the key to the pink padlock. Mistress has me grab my ankles and she inserts the carefully lubed butt plug into my rear. Mistress then observes me as I carefully dress in my stockings, garter belt, and panties. Mistress always holds out my panties for me to step into and she pulls them up tight and smog. She almost always says, "panties for my panty waist." Mistress then laces me, oh so tightly, in my corset. Finally I pull over my snug and revealing maid’s uniform and step into my patent black high heels. Mistress applies my makeup and then ties my aprons strings of my white lacy apron. The final act of submission I am locked in to my restrictive posture collar and I am locked into my ball gag. Now I am ready to start my chores, as Mistress departs, usually, for her night on the town. To get filled come for me to be a service to clean our when she arrives back home.

AllySiss likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

Chastehubs likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    That sounds like a scenario, many here would enjoy as well. Good luck.

Chastehubs likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice