the slave is selling out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Sep 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Hello all, a few nights ago Mistress was giving me a good tease. The night before she had spanked me quite hard, normally i don't have bruises the day after but this time i still had clear stripes after the cane, the night before UHMMMMM. Mistress had tought me a lesson for not treating her with the respect she deserves. I have this little problem that when we are not in play i forget to give her proper respect - so she gave me a damn good reminder.
    Well back to that day - she had been teasing me the whole weekend and the whole day, and i was totaly horny and begging for an orgasm. She had egded me serveal times and I was to close to shooting when she wispered what I would do to get an orgasm. As the good slave I try to be I replied that I would do anything and she asked me if she could bring in another slave. I was so horny that I simply replied YES MISTRESS - she allowed me to cum wich was fantastic but at the first shoot it hit me what I had done. SOLD OUT for an orgasm. Allowed another slave to be with Mistress and maby steal my place and for such a low price at an orgasm. I should not have done that - big mistake. She knew what she was doing and I followed her plan from start to end.
    Strange - i can't realy describe my feelings in words but maby soneone out there have tried something like this. The funny part is that if she had sad me down and informed me of the new slave I would have said "Yes Mistress", this is just diffrent because I sold out for an orgasm.

So this saturday, september 21th at 21:00 there will be an extra slave in our home and when I see or hear Mistress play with him i can ask my self - was it worth it?

Afterword:
    Just to be clear - afterwards we have talked this throug "out of play" to be sure that this is what we both want and that we are not breaking any rules ect.

2. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I'm glad you added the afterword bit, these things tend to feel a bit abusive otherwise.

Kind of a bit jealous though, I don't get that horny. If any tease type stuff goes on for more than a couple of minutes I'd just get bored. (Should probably add that it's not an ED type thing, just mental).

3. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Hello miss miras bitch,
    For it is a very big step to bring someone else into the home. I hope that this is what you and your key holder want... Spider202

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice