Penicap Review

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 75752, Jan 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 75752

So, I bought this a few months ago. Previous thread about it.
    I finally got the chance to give it a try moving from a 6g to a 4g PA size and here is my review.

DO NOT BUY IT.

It takes a ridiculous amount of effort to get it on. You insert the PA pin through the front of your urethra and then have to go through your piercing and then find the hole in the cage. Since the distance between the Pa hole and tip is not customizable, this is difficult. That being said, with some effort, you can get used to it.

The real problem is the small opening at the end combined with a PA and all of the little holes adding "ventilation" for your glans. Basically your pee stream becomes a shower head. I actually peed on my shirt sitting down.

I wore it for a day but I am pretty sure that my penis would have ended up smelling like a truck stop in a few days and that a UTI was just around the corner.

Avoid.

fdsfdg and Charles3451 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice