Loving Life In Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 1984camaro, Nov 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. 1984camaro

1984camaro New member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I have been locked up for almost 2 months now and I have leared to love and respect my Jezebel/wife more than ever befoe, Since his time Jezebel has grown and realized the benifits of me being locked up. Now we are trying new thing to go with it,. does enyone have any ideas?? My wife has a hard time being mean because she loves me so much, but I tell here it is ok. I really wish she would take total control over me and punish me when I do thimgs wrong.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    All I can suggest is that you suggest things she can try, and let her find what she likes. My wife has found she really enjoys crushing my balls, even though she mainly shares the opinion of not being mean to me with your wife. Give it time and let her find her own path to domination. Maybe it would help to get out to some fetish events in your local city, she might see something there she likes.

3. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Send her two places... 1) CollarNcuffs and 2)Becoming a Mistress.
    Both of these sights are for the average woman who want to learn more about being a Mistress to their husbands. They are aimed at the 'normal' everyday woman and she can get tons of ideas without YOUR pressure. You might just be amazed at the transformation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice