Wife just laughs.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oct29slave, Apr 9, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Ok so I have posted that my Mature metal Jailbird arrived last Friday. My wife now has me locked in it for who knows how long. She has caught me a few times just admiring her cock locked in the Jailbird. I cant help it. She just laughs and walks away. On a few occasions she has said I was right all along. I am meant to be locked in chastity. Forever controlled and dominated by a woman. She had her doubts about spending so much money on the jailbird. But after it arrived and seeing the design and quality of it she was beyond impressed. Especially after I tried it on. It was measured perfectly. Nothing ever in my life has ever worked out this well. Normally we have shit luck no matter how hard we try. But this was perfect. We both took it as a sign that it is meant to be. Anyway I made the mistake of questioning her role as Mistress. All she said was " you just earned yourself a few canes!' I guess this isn't a game anymore. And I couldn't be happier. I just hope she is strong enough to stay committed like she acts. Our past has proved that. But the difference is the jailbird never has to come off. So time will tell. I just hope I can control myself once frustration kicks in. Or I will be in big trouble.

Why do I constantly feel and look at the cage around my wifes cock? what is wrong wife me Giggle.

Strict Sir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice