Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChihiroShibari, Jun 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. ChihiroShibari

ChihiroShibari Active member

Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    #1 ChihiroShibari, Jun 13, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2023
    I have noticed that over the time my own sexual drive has almost hit the bottom. Mostly or partly it is because long periods of chastity device use, i think..? We rarely enjoy traditional penetration and mostly i just give her oral pleasures or we play our bondage gear. About once a week i guess... I absolutely love doing it with her but the main thing is that i absolutely enjoy seeing her enjoying it instead of me getting the big O. Its been awhile when i was last time "horny" as hell. I enjoy a lot more other things in sexual life than traditional penetration and my own cumming. My own needs are pushed more and more far away and my main focus is my gf, my dear keyholder and it is my own choice. I was just wondering that if i havent met her (and fell in love) year and half ago would my natural need of masturbate and use of chastity device be different? Preventing masturbation of cource!! :D Now my chastity device is only symbol of my dedication to her and it has no or very small sexual meaning to me. And yes, the symbolic value of it is priceless.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    Maybe not just dedication but decoration;)

ChihiroShibari likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice