Favorite lock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CuriousAndy, Jan 29, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    My Mistress is very busy with work this week and not going to around much, she doesn't have time to supervise her pet cock.

When she is in a caring Wife mood she worries about leaving me locked and ignored. What if I get a sore spot and it hurts? What if I can't sleep? What if for some reason I need to see a doctor?

She really likes having me locked but I don't want her to worry, she needs to concentrate on other things this week.

So we're experimenting with unique number locking tags. We got a set of these with a chastity device but haven't used them until now.

Once closed I can cut the tag with a pair of scissors any time to get out. But, if I cut it without permission she'll know and I'll have to explain myself. Mistress seems to really like this approach, she took a picture of the number on the tag with her phone after locking me. It may be her new favourite approach.

What is your favourite locking mechanism?
    upload_2024-1-30_9-8-3.png

ugams and Raychel Dresher like this.
  2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Seems like the tag idea is perfect solution in your situation. I live with my wife/kh so it's not a big an issue. New cage has recessed security screw I'm really liking. More streamlined looking and kinda more of a mindfuck. Can't just cut off padlock in an emergency anymore.

3. PupLeaky

PupLeaky New member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    We have a spare key available to me but it's sealed inside a plastic pouch. We actually use plastic pouches intended for sous vide cooking, so the key is vacuum sealed inside and my husband's signature is on the outside. The point is to find something tamper-evident. A regular envelope, sealed and signed by your keyholder, might be all you need.

4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Yeah tags are good for this, I still prefer the burg locks, we dont live together so KH has a key but I also have a key in a QIUI pod that she can unlock remotely if she feels like it and worst case I could bash it open in 30 seconds but she would find out.

5. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    We use an Abus padlock. She has a key, and at this time she has me carry an emergency key. I have had to use the emergency key one time, but she knew about it right away. Trust is not an issue as I prefer to stay locked. I hope to get to the point I no longer carry an emergency key.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    I have a internal lock and a abus padlock on my device, and madam has all the keys. There is very little reason for her to unlock me.

7. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    I use a burg, and my wifes carries the key around her neck or in her bra. I would not have it any other way.

ugams and CS2 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice