Now is the time for a KH...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by splint_n_strap, Mar 16, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. splint_n_strap

splint_n_strap Active member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    When I started this journey several years ago my life was in chaos and chastity became something I longed for to put things back in order. Corresponding with several passionate and lovely Mistress's helped and I thought indeed I was ready to be locked. The battle within however was knowing that obsession is never a good thing and first I had to deal with the pain and battles within my own life...those things within and without before I could really make that commitment. In a previous post I made mention of some of those battles. There has been so much maturing in my self discovery, growth and healing in my life I know now I can make that commitment with due diligence. For me this is has never been a game, it has been a desire many years in the making, a coming of age. While I would not put myself in the category as a sissy, my thinking as always been one of total servitude and submission to women. I have always hated my naughty thoughts toward women and the reaction to those thoughts. I will be the first to admit that I am very rough around the edges, but these last few years I have actually began to like myself, and see that in a proper setting I have much to offer.

Knowing this is an international forum it might seem highly unlikely I could find a local KH (local being within a few hours drive of South Central Pennsylvania). I do find this would most likely be necessary however as I long to have some tangible RT relationship with my Mistress. This may only occasional servitude to her as the relationship grows, but I am open to so much more. Of course I do not want to presume and only through conversations and open communication could it be determined if we would be a good fit. That said I am open for someone willing to hold my key and begin training, knowing that my desire is for a local Mistress.

Thank you for reading this.

kaligod likes this.
  2. chastityrandy

Good luck. I hope you find someone. It seems you have given this a lot of thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice