Break Time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    We had a wonderful evening last night. Day 6, kids at camp, drew her a bath and brought rose sparkling wine for her. She layed lazily in the tub and I massaged her legs and removed her toenail polish. She moaned pleasantly through all of this. When ready I toweled her off, we moved to the bed where all she wore was a double long necklace. We made out a bit and she told me to go down on her, then to enter her. It was quick but incredible to say the least.

After it was over we talked a lot as we got dressed and went out for burgers. We are both ready for a little break from the device. I need more sleep than I'm getting and some focus on work. She felt a little like she had to act for me. I told her not to do so much next time. We agreed that any time in the future she asks me to lock up I will do so without complaint.

We sat on the couch and watched football, me with a beer, and as I started swearing she was like "ok you're back"...she was happy to see more manliness. she did this a few times in approval of the manly me. But...by an hour later she was starting to threaten the device. It really did scare me and put me in my place. I cowered and snuggled to her. It was real, not an act. she told me she wants me "in between" locked me and manly me :) sorry! I sad. Very interesting experience.

2. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    thank you!!! yea I am happy with how it all went' She said "so you'll lock up any time I ask?" I said yep and she said "ok good because I plan to, I just think we need a little break" and I agree. We learned a lot about each other and now she has a tool to encourage her dominant side and get more of what she wants from me. I believe what you say about me naturally improving I am already a little bit on better behavior. I think I told her too much about how all of this works :eek: Funny how being told to lock up is so sexy but at the same time I'm a little afraid of it and her now.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Oh @WEC I'm so happy for you both, reading your posts it got me somewhat emotional because I see so many similarities with the bond my wife and I share, please do only what you both find positive, just like you are doing right now!
    Great post,
    thanks for sharing!
    :):love::+1:

WEC and guest 2942 like this.
  4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    yep so far every time I've locked
    Glad to hear that this has worked for you. Yes I see us getting much closer and fulfilling each other more completely through this unique experience. Thanks!

Felix cum ea likes this.
  5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I love to wait on my wife too. She was loving the bath last night and I am just tending to her and filling her champagne flute and I said "you know if you could let go of the guilt I would do this for you every week" ...I'll get to her eventually :)

Allen1987 and Felix cum ea like this.
  6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Exactly the same here: my wife expressed to feeling guilty when only she comes; while I wouldn't want it otherwise, spoke to her but the feeling stays...tells us much about how much they love us; right?:):+1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice