Seeking Video & Audio Resources to Help Wife Understand

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by EastTex14, Dec 31, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. EastTex14

EastTex14 New member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    I have not been active here in the past. But this is something I’ve been thinking about a long time. I have a naturally submissive side and a growing hunger to live a chastity lifestyle with my wife incorporating significant amounts of oral service. I have tried to discuss it with her and she loves me very much. I believe she will indulge me if she can better understand. I have found numerous really good articles such as the one by Lori of chastitytube.com. However, my wife learns everything on YouTube and other internet video sights. She even substitutes YouTube for cook books.

Are there any video or audio talks, interviews, or “articles” anywhere on the web covering this lifestyle and/or the initial chastity conditioning for the male? Or maybe videos or audios that address the psychological draw for someone like me and why their wife might choose to willingly accommodate these needs?

2. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Sounds like you are looking for the "Holy Grail". There are some books you could get and there are websites and articles out there, but I haven't seen anything in video form. Most of the books and websites are almost like instruction manuals and most of it is stuff that might turn her off unless she is kinky already.

I suggest that the best way to get her to understand has to come from you. You obviously discovered chastity and have researched it like the majority of us, so have a real heart to heart with her about why you want this for the both of you. Why you desire it. Be honest about it. It has to come from your heart. Explain the benefits to her in a way that shows her how it can be a relationship builder. (and it truly is) Don't just talk about the sex stuff as that will turn her off. Chastity is a lifestyle, not a marathon.

Once you talk with her, back off and let her come back to you about it. It's a lot for her to absorb. And if she finally agrees and you get to start wearing a cage........patience, patience, patience. Can't stress it enough. Don't expect things or her to suddenly get smoking hot. Even after 5 years for us, things aren't always hot. Life gets in the way. Let her go at her own pace no matter how frustrated you get. Our first year was a rocky road at best. I was getting a little too pushy and in turn she was backing off. It was patience and perseverance that got us to where we are today.

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. EastTex14

EastTex14 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you chastingfun,
    I think your advice is what I'll have to do. I have read some very good articles, but know she'll never read them. If a person on YouTube said the same things, she'd take the time to watch it almost immediately. It just doesn't exist. So your recommended approach is the only thing that might work.

4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    It's true there is nothing out there that is informative and in video format.
    my wife is the same she couldn't be bothered reading blogs etc but show her a video and she will take notes.

5. EastTex14

EastTex14 New member

Local Time:
    Hi lockedup24bykh,

Our wives must be sisters. She just finished making creme brulee. Where did she get the recipe? You guessed it - YouTube.

Someone sugessed sending here to www.pleasetease.org, which I have done. The site direct me Not to read her pages, so I did not. Can any of the women give me their opinion on the advice that site gives wives?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice