My Mistress Asked me to Post

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cpe1978, Jul 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Cpe1978

Cpe1978 New member

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    Hi Everyone

So this is my first post. My Mistress asked me to post here and tell you about our story.

Firstly I don't wear a chastity device primarily because I play so much sport which makes it impossible. Nonetheless my Mistress owns my orgasm and so I never orgasm out of her company.

It has been three or four weeks since I last saw her. A couple of days ago I booked a session for next week. Something which always gets my mind racing. What is different this time is that I have started having the most vivid dreams which I have been sharing with her. Last night I dreamt that I was bound and being fucked by one of her Mistress friends - for the first time since I was a teen I orgasmed in my sleep. It made me realise this morning that she has my mind completely and how devoted I am to the idea of being her sub.

I hope this will take our relationship onto a new level and boundaries pushed.

So our next session is Monday. I have been instructed to visit Mistress in the morning and have a spiked chastity cage fitted for the day. I have worn it during sessions before and it is snug so Monday will be an interesting day. We then have a session planned late in the evening.

I think this will be a step change in my relationship with Mistress - we don't have a relationship where I am worth less than her I believe we have a relationship of mutual respect but one where I choose to hand myself over and obey her.

I hope she feels like she now owns me. She owns my orgasm and sexual pleasure. Also I hope that she will continue to push my boundaries and test my limits.

Hope you guys find this post of interest. I am bound in psychological chastity wothout actually wearing a device.

Amazing how one person can control your mind so powerfully.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Since you are booking "sessions", is your Mistress a Pro Domme?

3. Cpe1978

Cpe1978 New member

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    Yes.......although we have been seeing each other for some considerable time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice