Caged ,It’s been a while

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by fabricator, Dec 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Its been a long time since I have been on this forum ,and a long time since I have been caged. Wife is not very adventurous when it comes to sex. We have and had a lot of sex over the last 36 years. So in order to keep things going I tried a CB to keep spice in our lives. It’s been a on and off thing over the years. It’s been sometime now since I have been locked. We have both been ill with common cold and sinus type symptoms,and can’t seem to get over it. We both have been on antibiotics and seem to be doing much better. Well the antibiotics had a effect on her female parts and she could not stand to be touched in that area. I gethered up my cage and put it on and have been wearing it the last 3 weeks. When we went to bed she grabbed it and said how can I play with it,locked up. I replied that means do not enter. We both had a big laugh from that. She seem much more comfortable with this than in times past,and holds and plays with me caged every night. Health wise we are both feeling better and the last 2 days she has made big improvements getting back to normal down below. I am not sure how much longer I will stay locked,but we both have had some fun entertainment with each other ,over the last 3 weeks ,and it’s helped keep us from passing this illness between us.

cogman, LockedGreg and elias like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice