Beginnings

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloved, Aug 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloved

lockednloved my journey into chastity !!...

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Wearing a chastity device is much harder than you might imagine. When my Owner first brought up the subject i felt taken aback but i also i understood the importance and reason for this practice. It was definitely a turning point in our relationship but i’m so happy that i followed my heart and gut feeling that this would be a good thing for us.

Looking back i have to say that it takes a lot of devotion and determination and i doubt that i could ever have done it for a longer period of time without the strict and loving guidance i have had. my Owner has not only demanded but also guided me to both accept and understand the importance of wearing a chastity device, not only as a slave in the present but also as a good cuckold in the future.

Now, i can say that from my point of view it is about showing adoration and love and at the same time showing the Owner the respect She/He deserves. Giving up control of my manhood was difficult but most of all it was the best thing that i have ever done!

It has been difficult because of all the changes it entails. From the little things, such as having to sit down when i pee to the bigger, for example, when i go to the gym. In the locker room the others can see that i'm wearing a chastity device and that of course, leads to smiles and questions.

On the other hand, it has been the best thing i have ever done because it created an instant bond between my Owner and me. Also, it has changed me from thinking like a real man to think and have the mindset of a little slaveboy. It has helped me realize what and who i am.

2. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    I hear what you're saying, but you're preaching to the choir. Most of us don't need to "imagine" how hard it is to remain in chastity (response to your first sentence).

I do hope you elaborate, though, and make it personal. It's good to hear real stories of chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice