New Keyholder Resource

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Can anyone comment on whether the Lucy Fairborne book is helpful to new KHs?...are there any better resources out there? My wife seems like a perfect keyholder so far but she is expressing some feelings like "I don't know what I'm supposed to to" She is still kind of stuck on doing what I want and not what she wants. Any help or simple advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    It is a good book for starters. We prefer the books put out by Georgia Ivey Green. She has three excellent books which are available on Amazon. She goes into far more detail yet is written for a new keyholder.

lockedsliver likes this.
  3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Second the Georgia Ivey Greene recommendation. I never really figured out the deal with Sarah Jameson. She generates, or used to generate, a LOT of material (I’m no longer on her mailing list so I don’t know if she’s still writing). But a lot of it seemed to be geared towards getting people to buy more of her material. But then it seemed like all that stuff she wanted people to buy, she was publishing for free anyway.

But I digress…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice