Importance of words

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SpottyHoffmeyer, Jul 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. SpottyHoffmeyer

SpottyHoffmeyer New member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I realize every FLR/chastity can be different, but for me, the power of words when I'm locked is absolutely immense. For me, nothing is better than a bit of random, unsolicited filthy talk in the middle of the day. Whereas my goddess may wane from my mind in the midst of the workday, just a single text or message can potentially turn me into a leaking mess and dump all of my focus right back into worshipping her. There still some neediness within me. Acknowledging my denial makes it all worth it. Chastity is so addictive in the end, and I've come to the point where it's a motor routine to put it on and I feel lacking when it's off for whatever reason. Words are like the salt on the bland meal that amplify the entire experience to the point in which I can hardly take it anymore in the most bittersweet way imaginable. Anyone else?

2. SpottyHoffmeyer

SpottyHoffmeyer New member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Almost forgot the most powerful word of them all...NO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice