I was a naughty girl last night but was soon taught a lesson

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jun 10, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I was a selfish naughty girl last night and master has told me I have to let you know how much of a bad girl I was.

Last night just before master and I went to bed I told him that I was feeling horny. He asked me if I wanted to cum, I said I would, all over his arse. He then turned over and gestured for me to begin. I was a bit reluctant as I thought he was giving in to me and being too easy on me (Trying to top from the bottom again) but I began, working my sissy cock against his arse, it felt so good, I could feel myself getting more and more selfish. I then stopped just before I climaxed, started to feel guilty. Little did I know master was playing a game, he knew I would stop. He then told me that my small sissy cock doesnt deserve to cum and his superior master cock is the only thing that will be cuming.
    I was then ordered to pleasure my master and then I was to ride his big cock. I did as I was told and he came. He then told to squat over a cup and releases his cum into it. After that I was told to drink the contents and informed that I did ask for cum so I guess I got what I asked for.

I must admit though I did feel some what satisfied just feeling my masters power over me. And Im glad I didnt cum in the end, would have been such a waste.

Im a selfish sissy and must apologies to my master. I hope I dont disappoint him too much.

2. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Why?... sissy kris

What a lucky girl you are having such a Clever and Perceptive MASTER... The very 1st rule any fledging slave must learn is that the Master of the House ALWAYS... and i repeat ALWAYS CUMs first... over the pleasures of the lower servant "girl"...

Perhaps, in time you shall becum addicted to that yummy creamy nectar... So just the mere sight of it, or the slightest taste will send you into a feeding frency, a terrible erotic hunger that can only be satisfied by sucking and swallowing every droplet...

Thank you for sharing with us your new training... i would LOVE to hear more pleasssse continue...

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I'm sure master will have posting more of our training sessions. I thought I was quite well behaved but I still get selfish urges. I hope to be recieving lots of training so I can better myself and become a more obedient sissy.
    I do enjoy his cum and enjoy it when he cums and enjoys himself. so all is not lost.

I am a lucky sissy I know. He has been very patient with me.... so far. Best start becoming more selfless and start serving.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice