Birthday Memories & a Beatles Song

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Poohbear, Dec 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    After 2 people have been together for awhile, each one, I believe, starts to "know" intuitively the other's moods, & even their favorite phrases or songs. When I'm working on a particularly difficult project, like a stuck bolt or tricky repair, when I FINALLY get it fixed, I usually say: "Your ASS is MINE" to whatever I'm struggling with. Since I turned 60, I've also "paraphrased" that Beatles classic "When I'm 64" like this:
    Will you still NEED me,
    Will you still BREED me,
    When I'm 64??!

On Christmas (& my birthday) afternoon, Tigger said She had a little "project" She'd like me to do for Her. She wanted me to construct an attachment to our bed that could support a person's legs by ankle restraints & hold the feet up over the chest & spread. She said Her "arthritis" was giving Her pain, & if I could fix something to hold her legs "in position", it wouldn't hurt Her so much to give me "full access" to what I've been waiting since Nov 15 to enter!
    So I did, & proudly showed her my "handiwork" I said: "This should keep You spread & ready for all that cum I've saved JUST FOR YOU"!!

She said: "Looks good, but could you just try it out first, Sweetheart"? "You know I need it to be secure, & You're so MUCH stronger than I am!"
    "Okay", I said,"But you KNOW I'm NOT gonna let You tie me up"! "I don't DO that shit, Honey"!

When I got in position, She said: "How's that, Dear"? "Feel like they'll hold Ya"?
    "Yup, they're secure".
    Then I heard the locks click. "What in Hell are Ya doin?" I asked.
    "Just checkin' ta see if they'll hold Ya". "Try pulling against them & see if Ya can lift your ass up."
    When I did, she slid our "little deeper" sex pillow squarely under my ass, & there I was, shackled, locked, & wide open, ass fully accessible.

Then I heard Her say: "Are you ready for your birthday present, my Love?"

So I went along, & said "OK". "Show me what Ya got for me!"

She brought out a box all nicely wrapped & said: "Here, Darling, this is for YOU!" "Go ahead, open it."

When I did, it was a strap-on set with a leather harness & 4 different sized cock attachments. I asked her: "What the fuck is THIS for?"
    "Read the card, Honey"
    When I opened the card, in Her most delicate cursive handwriting it said:
    Yes I'll STILL NEED You
    Yes I'll STILL BREED You
    Now You're 64!!

Then just below that it said: "Now, YOUR ASS is MINE!!!"

To be continued****
    Poohbear

softfire likes this.
  2. softfire

softfire New member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    that is so sweet !! Happy Birthday and Enjoy the ride.

3. titearse

titearse Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    good for her. Goddess Tigger had you well and truly shafted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice