A new feeling / I think he's starting to get it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Heismine4ever, Jul 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Heismine4ever

Heismine4ever Member

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    Well it's finally here . A trip to my sub/hubs home town to visit his family and childhood buddies. So just before we left I had him use my favorite dildo on me in the shower. Which is much longer than MY property, that is currently locked away. It's the 1st time in 2 weeks that I let him be involved in my pleasure . Do to his attitude. I reassured him that it was hitting places he just can't . And i had the most fabulous orgasm that i nearly had my legs buckle over on me as i held on to his shoulders. As he knelt at my feet doing it just the way i told him to . Now we're staying at his mother's and yesterday we visited his sister and buddies for a cookout ......... little do they know that I have there once sweet brother/son locked up and I put him in a cute pair of see through purple briefs , under his shorts , that look like women's panties but with a pouch. His tough guy/badass demeanour is definitely changing . He is definitely learning his new role. And I love it. I'm not sure he expected me to take it this serious . But , again , he asked for this. I now think he's finally starting to get his predicament. It's his/our new life .

Pinkie, joe01, gary170 and 9 others like this.
  2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Well done on taming his cock

Heismine4ever likes this.
  3. Heismine4ever

Heismine4ever Member

Local Time:
    No one has noticed yet but today will be the ultimate test as we are going to a party at his sisters house! I have big expectations!

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Sister's reaction could be interesting....;);):D:):)

slave_m likes this.
  5. subservantsub

subservantsub New member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    i still am worrying if i someday will be able to integrate femdom+male chastity into normal life. often i think its not compatible. but i dream of a real and serious flr relationship with a mistress...

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  6. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello subservant.

Once you get past the worries that everyone can see your device through your pants it is all over and femdom, chastity (with longer and longer lock ups) and FLR will gradually steal you away like a thief in the night. I have been "underdressed" (panties & hosiery under pants) and even plugged in public and around family. It will become the "new normal"...trust me...and the first time your beloved sports a beautiful, dainty skeleton key charm from a necklace in front of your family and friends you will be so weak in the knees...especially when she responds to queries about it that it symbolizes the key to your heart and happiness.

allaboutHer

7. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    I can relate. I just met my g/f dad, stepmom, 2 sisters with their families and her grandmom all while locked up. Normally in a situation like that she would unlock me but she said I was to stay locked up this time. She didn't seem concerned at all, I was the one who was intimated wondering if they would hear the lock click or see a bludge. It all worked out and I feel this was another turning point in our journey. She's becoming more strict all the time.

joe01, Joroincharge and Heismine4ever like this.
  8. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Glad you're taking it seriously ma'am, it's the only way this will work. Even if we introduced it to you ladies, there are times when some of us men will resist and legitimately want out of chastity, we need a strong woman who won't give in and is not afraid to seriously say say no during those times, to show us that this is not just some game, but our new way of life now and there's no going back. The benefits are amazing to both men and especially women aren't they? Just imagine how great this world would be if every man was tamed this way and had a woman who kept him securely locked in chastity. I honestly think we're starting to move in that direction as we head to a matriarchal society.

9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I have a lot to do with my wife's large family, and I will be locked as usual when seeing them. I don't think my wife has told any of her 4 sisters! On one occasion it was spontaneously decided to have a 5 a side football/soccer game with all the males (fathers and sons) taking part. During the match I had a collision and my cage made contact with someone else; fortunately just a light impact and we didn't stop playing and I wasn't asked about it after. After that I wouldn't in future play any contact sport with it on, but luckily my main running activities can go ahead as usual.

spider203 likes this.
  10. RP Chance

RP Chance Active member

Gaming, no surprise in Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    I sincerely hope that this and other "secret" life styles never, ever become "normal". People the world over do things in private they hope will never be discovered by friends, lovers and relations.

But really, isn't that what makes it so exciting? If it was business as usual, what would be the point in doing it? Where would the excitement be with those sisters, brothers and relations if the only question was "Hey! What kind of cage is that? I know dad uses a CB6000!" How much less desirable and enjoyable would it be if there where no thrill of fantasizing about being unmasked by falling shorts or an errant groping from that female relative you've been thinking about?

And besides, most people don't want to hear about your extrasexual adventures anyway, even if it weren't verboten to share in polite society. If they did, this lovely website would simply not exist. This is a small, closed community of brothers and sisters with forbidden fantasies come true.

I love "them" not knowing, that way I can continue to have that forbidden fantasy of being outed by one of my female neighbors. I'm just SURE once she saw my locked up junk she would be overcome by excitement. She wouldn't be able to contain herself and...would call her husband who would then make my fantasies come true by beating me bloody.

I'm just saying:oops:

But the reality is pretty cool. If my dear Pinkie should read this she will laugh, and punish me all the more for being a bad boy.

That seems fair...:eek:

Pinkie likes this.
  11. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    and you will carry and wear the keys hanging on your neck?

12. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Just found this RP.... LOL. Oh boy. Here that choo choo ? Its coming for you.

13. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    Lovely. Isn't it wonderful when it starts to sink in? Are you wearing the key? I love wearing my key.

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice