Key Necklace question

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by submascpartner, Jun 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Key Necklace question

A month ago I asked my SO/KH if I got her a Chastity-Shop key necklace would she wear it? https://chastity-shop.com/ As soon as I finished the question she answered “Yes!” Previously she held my key and as it was the standard Burg Watcher key she put it on her keychain with the house and car key. Now, she proudly wears the key on a 45cm silver chain so that it is on display for her to see and feel. As my SO/KH places me at a 8.5,8.5 on Tom Allen’s Chastity/Denial Matrix https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2019/12/04/the-chastity-denial-matrix/ I am pretty much caged 24/7 with occasional removal for cleaning or her desire to use her dick however it pleases her.

This morning she wanted me to uncage to clean so she got on her knees to unlock me as she doesn’t want to remove the key from around her neck. I told her that it was my place to kneel before her and not right for her to be on her knees before me. This presents somewhat of a logistical issue as I am almost a foot taller than her, also a time consideration but I don’t want to have her on her knees as that is my place.

For those Key Holders that wear your key around your neck, other than a longer chain (possible option but not first choice as she likes see/feeling it) how do you unlock your man without getting on your knees?

2. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    My wife didn't want to wear a key, and doesn't really want to lock or unlock the cage; she has me do that. She thinks it's disgusting. She doesn't want a key that's been in the lock on the cage, hanging around her neck. For a previous anniversary, I bought her a jewelry key; she wore that to dinner on our last anniversary (our first time out since Covid began). The actual key, she didn't bring or wear, and won't.

Were she to put one one, she wouldn't attempt to lock or unlock with the key around her neck, so it wouldn't make any difference how tall either of us might be.

For us, the cage is largely symbolic; I'm on the road constantly, and it can't be in place during travel, so it's worn when I get to the destination, and comes off before I head to the airport. That necessitates me having a key; one in my wallet, and one in my shaving kit. She keeps two keys at home. The wearing of the cage, and the use or possession of keys, and even the jewelry key, are symbols of a concept.

We both know that she doesn't care much about the cage, nor would the cage prevent anything, nor is escape impossible. We know it's coming off to shower or clean, and during travel. She isn't worried about my failure to wear the cage, because let's face it, it was my idea in the first place. It's symbolic, but nothing more, as are the keys.

That's us. Everyone's situation is different or unique.

3. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    We faced a similar issue a long time ago. Our solution, a 30 inch adjustable length necklace. The length changes by sliding the little bead along the chain. Make it long, remove the key over head. Adjust the length of the key to hang anywhere from choker to between cleavage. It works well for us. One example that she wears is below. But we also have a thicker gauge snake style chain too. Possibly the main downside of this approach is the KH has to get used to having the extra length running down their back. My wife doesn’t mind it. I love seeing it run down her spine, so I like it.
    Good luck
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/380714704978?var=651676990582

Gigaman, Sexy Slave 69 and Maddie Mae like this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    One way to do it is if you lay on a bed, then she bends over you to unlock you. At no time does she then lower herself below you.

5. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I had the similar situation and the same solution, only I had my jeweler make me silver adjustable 30" chain to attain a better quality of silver. A bit expensive, but the luster and shine is so much better than the standard sterling silver. Plus I'm worth it...lol. Now that PK is pierced and in a gland only device with the lock on the underside of the cage, getting to it is a bit of a in convivence when needed. The adjustable chain works with all sorts of circumstances.

6. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Depending on where I am, I do like to wear hubby's key around my neck. The look you get from people who know what it is for is priceless!

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam has never worn my key, but now we’re using a device with a internal lock and madam has see other Dom’s wearing them she has mentioned about wearing it herself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice