Double uncertainty

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, May 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    As my wife lay back after an hour of pussy worship yesterday we started to discuss our ten years of orgasm denial and long-term chastity. I suggested for a change that she could randomly draw some dates for my rare orgasms (eg using random.org/calendar-dates) spread out over the next year. How many she said? I dithered a bit and said I shouldn't decide. She said "maybe 6". Then she looked at my face which was really, really flushed from my obvious enjoyment of her orgasms, and said "You look like you've come from just doing that for me. I don't think you need your own anymore. Yes I think I may go with zero." I'm now in the position of not knowing how many I'll get in the next year, if any, or when they will happen, if ever! Could be an interesting year.

Jens, Joroincharge, Sunny and 4 others like this.
  2. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    With ten years experience, I guess Your Wife knows what's best for You. whether is 6 orgams per year or none ... just let Her do whatever She wants and enjoy:)

You're so lucky to have such great relationship with Your Wife.

gary170, joe01 and harddenial like this.
  3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Very true. We had been doing some heavy work in the garden, came inside, and having had such a nice time together I asked her if she would like me to give her some attention in bed. She replied that she was a bit tired and dusty so no; a minute later she said she'd changed her mind "as it seems silly not to say yes when I know I'll enjoy it."

4. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    You do realize in programming parlance ... 0 = infinite ..... infinite of what ..... comes down to perspective ...

5. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    It's great to know this lifestyle can stil be strong after 10 years I also am locked by my wife and am looking foward to the years ahead you are a lucky couple :)

6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I'm beginning to think the answer is zero orgasms for this year. She is being extra careful to make sure she doesn't tip me over the top when teasing. This morning - after pussy worship leading to several thrashing orgasms for her - she noticed a wet patch on the sheet and said in a very pointed way "Have you come?!" No, it was just a lot of dripping. She was pleased and relieved. I'm out of the device for a week or two for skin soreness to heal, and when having sex with her this morning I wore a thick and heavy "gear essentials" cock-ring. She likes it because she can try some different teasing with it on. After, as we started to dress, I began to take the ring off, and she told me to keep it on 24/7 until recaging: this ensures I'm semi-hard the whole time which adds to my frustration!

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice