Chastity, Fitness, and kids

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Green.Fly, Aug 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Green.Fly

Green.Fly Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Before kids the wife and I could devote hours to kinky play. This was especially nice through COVID in a secluded house. Chastity was a main kink during these times and the sweet sweet romance bloomed. Happily, a child arrived shortly thereafter and our play has been relegated to nap time and after dark.

The mistress and I have been wanting to get in shape lately. Knowing that I take the lead in our family's activity schedule, my better half knew that if I worked out more, the whole family would follow along. She decided to use chastity to encourage this and a new set of rules came my way last week.
    I can provide specifics if wanted, but suffice to say it has been 7 days in a cage with Mistress making it difficult.

Today was my weekly opportunity to earn some release time and perhaps some milking relief from blueballs. Huzzah! So excited after a hard week and some sore muscles. Our afternoon oasis of naptime was going to be great!

... Then reality bites with a 2 year old who didn't nap...

"Tough luck, maybe next week" she says as she departs the bedroom to resume vanilla life.

Such is reality. Fingers crossed for next week... I better go do some pushups....

2. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    We used chastity for weight loss a few years ago. I wanted to lose 20lbs. I was locked and weighted in once a week. If I lost 1 lb or more, I got to unlock and play. I only missed losing at least 1 lb one time! Got those 20 lbs off.

Curious40ish, true42 and Green.Fly like this.
  3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    We have just started a "weight loss program" directed by her. I have a suspicion that it's going to work very well. It would be great to lose some extra kilos and even better to be following her instructions on the topic.

Mickdrizzle and Green.Fly like this.
  4. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    How did it go? I drop weight fast eating only meat and vegetables… like 300 grams protein and some veggies limited berries and nothing else… 20 lbs in like a month or 2 while maintaining muscles if not growing them.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm steadily losing weight. Maybe 7KG so far. Another 15KG or so to go, I guess. I don't mind if it takes a year or two, as long as I'm eating healthfully and the trend is in the right direction. The elimination of carbs (mainly flour and sugar) seems to work the best for me.

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  6. Vanillalocked133

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I know exactly what you’re going through! I don’t have words of wisdom yet for you, because I haven’t figured it out, BUT. 2.5yr old and a 7mo old here. Fitness is a center point in our relationship, I typically go to the gym at 5am so no distractions, etc, (I have a stay at home wife) as well, so she gets it in when she can with the kids. Me being locked stays normal throughout the weeks, but can be forgotten most days. Keep at it! We’re all in this together.

LockedSasquatch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice