Calm during Frustration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chase See, Jan 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Today, I am locked and feeling particularly frustrated, moody, cranky today. Partly cause of my work, stress and lack of sleep, but being caged certainly exacerbates all of it.

What do you guys do to keep yourself in your usual zen mode, to lift your spirits and get thru the day better?
    (Besides focusing on your frustrations and attending to your mistress every need of course!)

This can be hobbies, healthy activities like sports/yoga, gaming on the web, talking to a someone profession or a friend, or something more naughty like... doing the dishes without any clothes on. Haha.

Looking forward to all the sharing!

Cheers,
    CS

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    When it gets bad I work in my garage. When at work talk with people about anything other than sex. Get some rest take a nap what we are doing to our penis is alot of fun.

Chase See likes this.
  3. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Deep breaths when it feels like you are at a tipping point. 10 of them...in through the nose, out through the mouth

Chase See likes this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I’m on day 105 of a 123 lockup, so been keeping busy to keep my mind off my lockup. Since 9/30, I have drained and clean the hot tub, closed the pool, leaf blowing multiple times, cleaned out the garage, Christmas lights up and down, cleaned out the attic, done errands for my wife’s business, and upgraded some of our dungeon furniture. This does not take into account the tease session my wife has provided during this time or the please I have provided her.

this year has been the worst with not being able to do things we took for granted like interactions with friend and parties at our home for holidays and special occasions. Or those private get together with special friends.

my wife noticed my struggle with continued captivity even with deals and bets made we both would have to honor and made some modifications. While I must remain locked and windows set for milking, she has made exceptions to help things along. She has provided me several orgasms while I remain caged, a woman teasing, fingering your ass while placing a vibrator against your cage will have you erupt. While she is providing me with an orgasm every week since Christmas, the quality is being scaled back. She has provided me a prostrate massage while rubbing my testicles and it was a great orgasm. This past week the vibrator was moved from the cage to the perenium and also resulted in an orgasm.

what I have noticed, while getting an orgasm, each has not been like the first. This is actually by design, she wants to take the stress off me but keep me looking forward to my 2/1 release date. Then I will have 17 days of bliss until I get locked back up for 40 straight days for Lent.

My wife wants to go got 180 days of continued lockup but has committed to my release in a few weeks. She is negotiating with me to staton 9/1 and continue until the end of Lent in 2022. There will be periods on no orgasm or milking and when I do get them it will be on a reward basis that I can meet.

Open2njoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice