Thank You, MDsh, Thank You, Thank You

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nrbill, Jul 16, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Over July 4th weekend, I found a post by a wonderful lady whose user name is MDsh. In it she described herself as a Keyholder, Cuckoldress and Domme, and told how she was planning to lock her husband in permanent chastity after giving him his final orgasm in October, after a year of no orgasms. Deciding to take a chance, I sent her a private message asking if she would consider becoming my keyholder, even though she didn't mention she was looking for any internet chastity subs.

I'm extremely pleased, thankful, and excited to report that MDsh decided to take me under consideration. After many years of wishing to be locked by a powerful woman, I've found an awesome lady who will lock me on a trial basis. I cannot put into words how thankful and happy I am that she will be controlling my orgasms to see if I'm worthy of her time and efforts. I'm very, very pleased to have my tiny cock, balls, and orgasms temporarily owned by her, literally making my dreams come true. MDsh has far more experience than I do with chastity, and I already know she'll be a great keyholder if she decides I'm worthy of her time.

I know you're all going to say "Be careful what you wish for," especially from a beautiful woman who will soon be giving her husband his final cum and then locking him forever. She told me the same thing, adding an LOL. I know exactly what I'm getting into, and I want to thank MDsh very, very, much for giving me the opportunity to try chastity while under her control.

MDsh currently has me on the honor system, because I don't have a device yet(coming soon). I've had no problems following her orders and assignments so far, even without a device. She's already brought out angst in me from anticipating an orgasm free future.

After disclosing my masturbation habit to MDsh, she ordered an immediate stop, which instantly ended a lifetime of uncontrolled jerking off. She ordered one cum after 7 days of chastity, Sunday, 7-12-2015, for which I'm extremely grateful. I especially like MDsh ordering how and when I cum, because of the added anticipation in the days before the orgasm. I wound up thinking constantly about the scheduled cum, something I've never done before.

I'm now without orgasms unless MDsh orders another cum. Her future assignments will ramp up the intensity and frustration. When she orders, I obey. I am so happy and thankful that MDsh stopped the out of control masturbation habit. MDsh is truly a dream come true. I hope I'm able to prove worthy of her, because I need her invaluable knowledge and experience to control my tiny penis.

One notable bit of humor came out of this when I used a chastity device manufacturer's guide for measuring my soft cock, which I'd never done before. I wound up in the smallest 20% in both thickness and length according to their charts. That explains a lot of things, doesn't it?

MDsh's chaste, tiny cocked, wannabe sub,
    nrbill
    In chastity since 7-6-2015, with one ordered cum on 7-12-2015, with no future cum scheduled.

Trey Jones, Jc7210 and kellysbitch like this.
  2. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Congrats on finding a keyholder! If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the tasks MDsh has assigned to you. I'm very curious.

3. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
  4. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Kepoke and secretdan:

First, I want to say how lucky I am to have found a wonderful lady to let me try chastity with her. I want to thank her for helping me and thank her for making a dream come true.

After 3 days of no jerking off, what she ordered first was for me to play with myself up to the point of cumming and then stop.

On the 7th day, the next assignment was to edge myself for half an hour, at the end of which I was to immediately cum onto a plate and then lick it up.

These are to remind me of what I won't be doing in the future, and what I will be doing in the future.

I won't be cumming, unless ordered to do so, and when I do, I will consume all my ejaculate. Other than that, I am forbidden to pleasure myself without permission. Remember, MDsh has just started controlling me, so we have a long way to go if she accepts me as her chastity sub. These exercises might seem tame, but MDsh is a serious domme. I have no doubt whatsoever her assignments will get far more serious, rigorous, and frustrating in the very near future. After all, MDsh is locking her husband in permanent chastity in October, after she gives him his last orgasm. That's something to think about, really, really, think about, if she's going to lock me in chastity.

MDsh's chaste, tiny cocked, wannabe sub,
    nrbill
    In chastity since 7-6-2015, with one ordered cum on 7-12-2015, with no future cum scheduled.

5. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she's well on her way to controlling you! Let us know what other interesting things she has you do =)

6. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I wanted to post a small update before this weekend. It was something different for me, and not in a bad way.

Last Thursday, I was ordered to do two things. 1. Buy some panties and wear them all day Sunday, and then at 9:00pm, jack off. No problem, the store employees didn't even bat an eye. They fit perfectly and were comfortable except for my ball sack hanging out on the sides of the crotch. Wearing panties hasn't ever been a turn-on for me, and it still isn't. I did enjoy following MDsh's directions, especially at the store, and just to see if I'd changed any about wearing them. 2. I was to write a letter of apology to a woman in my past that had to have sex with me, that I'd done a very poor job of fucking(That's all of them!) I wrote to Cindy about how I was sorry for fucking her with my tiny inadequate dick, and wanted to apologize for frustrating her so many times. I said I was sorry for doing such a poor job, and that I am humiliated looking back on how poor my performance was. Cindy was a lady I knew in my teens and twenties, who was an incredible beauty. Her looks gave me premature ejaculation, making me cum even before getting all the way inside. It finally made her mad enough that she pushed me off when I came so fast. Luckily, she had a husband and 3 other boyfriends to keep her pussy well-fucked. I was relegated to mostly eating her after the others were done fucking her, which taught me not to be jealous and to be happy to service her in any way she wanted just to be with her. I was so happy just eating her that I tried to stay with her as long as possible, which wound up being 6 months of pure bliss for me.

The letter was small handwriting, and was a full page. Next, MDsh told me to read the letter back to myself at 9:00pm Sunday out loud while jacking off, and if I didn't cum before the end of the letter, to immediately stop masturbating, and wait until being told again to cum. I knew before getting through the first few sentences I wasn't going to cum. It just wasn't going to happen. I didn't deserve to cum.

I'm now anxiously awaiting new assignments for the near future. I don't know if MDsh will allow me another attempt at cumming soon or not. It's been over 1 1/2 weeks without cumming, but I feel OK and I'm not having any issues so far. I've had two strong erections, but have resisted playing with myself, and I hope things stay that way.

I want to thank MDsh for the additional opportunity to jack off, and for the experience purchasing and then wearing the panties. I also want to thank her for preventing me from cumming, which I deserve. Thank you so much, MDsh, thank you, thank you! And thank you for having me atone for some of the wrongs I've done to all the women who've had to have sex with me. I'm sorry for every single time I put my tiny dick inside them and frustrated them so badly. I hope they can forgive me for being a very poor fuck. It won't happen again.

slave_m likes this.
  7. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been informed I will not be cumming for at least another 2 weeks, maybe more, depending on some things I need to accomplish. I want to thank MDsh for not allowing me to jack off until a later unknown date. I don't deserve to cum anyway, since I'm a tiny dick subbie, of no sexual use to women. It makes me feel good when MDsh refuses to allow me a cum. After all, it's what I've been wishing for.

I want to tell all the women I'm sorry for every single time I put my tiny dick in them. I beg them to forgive me for being a very poor fuck and for the tremendous frustration I caused them. It won't happen again.

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Good start. Now if you can have a verification system...............:);)

9. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    LOL. You thank me now, but as they say, "be careful what you wish for" as I am about to send you my conditions to be your keyholder and online Domme. ;-)

10. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    Ooh...this is getting quite interesting...

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'm sure you will ensure he meets them....:):) ;)

slave_m likes this.
  12. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you MDsh. I'm waiting on my knees for your terms and conditions.

13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Surely, it would be better by private pms. Unless you feel it needs to be made public, as a punishment.

BlueEyes likes this.
  14. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    An update on my chastity adventure with MDsh as my key holder:

MDsh very kindly consented to allow me a release after 40 days of cum denial on the morning of August 21st. I was told to jack off upon waking up and to cum as soon as my body would allow it, which wound up being about 90 seconds. I produced a huge load, but my tiny dick had forgotten how to cum. The last time I went a long period without a cum, it took about 3 cums to get my tiny dick to work properly again, which means I won't ever have a normal cum again if I'm only allowed a single release after each long denial period, assuming, of course, that MDsh allows me another cum. It wasn't nearly as satisfying as I remember, and I felt very disappointed after the big buildup to my cum, definitely a major let-down. I think there is a tension you feel all the time when you aren't allowed to cum, which instantly disappears with the release of the semen. I didn't feel any huge urge before my cum, and wasn't having difficulty restraining myself, even though we were using the honor system. I did have a couple of close calls, nearly having wet dreams after about 30 days.

I now have a chastity device, and am having some minor difficulty getting my body to accept the metal next to my skin. I've been able to wear it as long as 12 hours at a time, but I always wind up with a sore spot on the back side of my balls. Tonight, I'm wearing it with the help of baby oil gel(a perfect name to use with my little boy dick) to help my tiny bits get along with the metal rings.

I want to thank MDsh for allowing me to have this adventure in chastity which I've dreamed about for many years. I couldn't have done this on my own, and I want to thank her very, very much her for her patience and wisdom in halting my out of control masturbation problem. I hope this isn't the last fantastic chastity experience I have with MDsh. I also want to thank her for not giving me a release date in advance. I really like not knowing if I'll ever get to cum again.

I'll update as the adventure allows.

nrbill, without orgasm for 15 days, and without a future release date.

blueballfratboy likes this.
  15. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Another update:

My very generous and kind keyholder MDsh assigned me the task of edging 5 times and then replacing my cage for Monday, September 7th. Around 5:00pm, I started jacking off and in about 3 minutes I was ready to get as close as I could to cumming and then stop before actually squirting. I initially felt like I might not be able to get an erection, but after about a minute or so, I started to get really hard. The thought of not completing my assignment as ordered and disappointing MDsh was not somewhere I wanted to go.

I edged really close three times, and by then, I had pre-cum dripping out all over the place. MDsh requires me to dispose of my pre-cum and semen by eating it, so I took about a minute to clean it up and dispose of it. Then, I got back to edging again. By the time I finished the last two edges, I was dripping all over myself again, so I cleaned it up and immediately replaced my cage. I found out that my cage, when properly lubed, slides right on over my erect tiny dick. The glans fit in nice and tight, bulging out through every opening.

The total time jerking, cleaning up, and replacing my cage took only 7 minutes, start to finish.

It was great to remember how it feels to be so close to a cum. The good part was I didn't feel any let-down like I did when I had my last cum. I still had the same anxiousness like I had before the edging from the 17 days without an orgasm.

I can't thank MDsh enough for allowing me to remember what edging feels like. It's been so long that my tiny dick has forgotten how to cum properly, and now, my mind is forgetting how a real cum, jacking off, and edging feels, too. It's what I asked for, and MDsh warned me to be careful about what I wish for. But, I have to say it feels very good and I'm glad MDsh has been so good about making my dreams (not)cum true. I know she's laughing at me, but I really do want what she does to me.

I'll update again when there's some news.

nrbill, without orgasm since August 21, 2015, and without a future release date.

16. submissive Bobbie (Bob)

submissive Bobbie (Bob) Active member

Seeking Paralegal job.
    Mesquite (Dallas) Texas
    Local Time:
    I wonder if it is possible to have 2 key holders, one being my wife who will not know of the other female key holder who is on line or even lives in the same county as me. This female Domme key holder will know my wife has the other key. Either way, I'll be locked in chastity.
    Does anyone think this is possible or am I just a pathetic sissy husband?

17. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Bobbie:

I don't have enough experience to know the answer to that question, but I would think you should stick with just one keyholder.

Either way, if you start your own thread, you will get better answers than if you bury your question in my thread.

nrbill, without orgasm since August 21, 2015, and without a future release date.

18. submissive Bobbie (Bob)

Seeking Paralegal job.
    Mesquite (Dallas) Texas
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply back.
    I'm not to savy with all this chat/message stuff and didn't realize this is a "Thread".
    Still not exactly sure what a "Thread" is, but I think I'm learning. Just joined this site few days ago. Still learning the ropes.
    Thanks.

19. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Another update:

I began today by taking out the temporary bolt in my chastity device and replacing it with a real lock. I removed the bolt, and immediately replaced it with the lock without taking off any part of the cage. The lock had been pre-fit, so there wouldn't be any issues when it came time to replace the bolt. I was very excited and my hands were shaking a bit, and I had some fear of cumming when I heard the click. Fortunately, I didn't have an accidental cum when it clicked.

I've been wearing my device now for 13 days continuously without removal for any reason except to fit the lock, and for an additional 5 days with removal occasionally for re-lube with baby oil gel for a total of 18 days. MDsh, my keyholder, decided it was time for a real lock, and she instructed me to replace the bolt with it when I got up this morning. It doesn't feel any different physically, but there is a mental difference, knowing it's not going to be removed as easily as before. I'm now in what I think will be permanent chastity, although MDsh has not specified yet if I'll be allowed to cum again or not.

I'm getting my wish, and I want what I'm getting. I can't thank MDsh enough for her help, insight, and very valuable experience in making my wish (not)cum true. Thank you again, MDsh.

nrbill

Without a cum since August 21st, and no date for future release.

nrbill

locked191 likes this.
  20. submissive Bobbie (Bob)

Seeking Paralegal job.
    Mesquite (Dallas) Texas
    Local Time:
  21. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks!

22. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been informed by my keyholder MDsh that I will be permanently locked. She recently told me I won't cum again until next year, and that I will be allowed just one cum in 2016, and only two more after that for the rest of my life. I don't anticipate any issues with meeting her schedule.

The only thing holding up my permanent locking are some issues with my device having some fitting issues. I think they've been solved, but I'm still waiting to see if any more sore spots show up with continuous wear. Right now, I've been in the device for close to 40 hours, and nothing is showing up. I've essentially been wearing it continuously, with only a few very short breaks for adjustments and healing, for 31 days. Also, I've stopped having involuntary erections. I don't remember when I had the last one, but it was probably in August.

I have one other interesting note. While out of the cage for healing, I tried to see if I could still get hard. I did, but it took about 4 or 5 minutes to get there. I also found out I'm now at least an inch shorter than before I began wearing my cage. Others claim that the length will come back after a couple of weeks of release. I won't be finding that out, since I'm not getting out any more than just enough to have a cum, about 5 minutes each, and only 3 more times.

As of today, I've now gone 50 days without a cum, a new record for me by 10 days. This record is going to be far larger, possibly as much as 16 months before I'm allowed another cum.

I'm definitely getting what i wished for.

23. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I woke up this morning with 2 spots around my cage that were really sore. I was thinking things were going pretty well after almost 4 straight days without removal, but it has to come off for now while I heal up again. I'm starting to think I might not be able to wear a cage all the time like I want to. I really do enjoy wearing it, and it feels really good to me, at least until the sore spots show up. I really love the feeling that MDsh is with me all the time, giving me a gentle hug on my tiny dick and balls.

I've worn the cage long enough now that I feel something's missing if it's not there. I actually feel dressed when it's on me, even if I'm wearing nothing else. MDsh has done such a good job of training me that the cage has become a part of my body and I don't ever want to be without it. I would've thought I'd be hard as a rock when I removed it a little while ago, but I'm completely flaccid, and there's no hint of getting an erection at all. Again, I have to thank MDsh for her superb training to stay limp all the time. I want to thank her profusely for her special help in stopping my masturbation problem, and for making me a better little boy.

24. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Today marks 500 days since I last inseminated a woman during PIV sex. My keyholder MDsh tells me I shouldn't have had sex with the lady, let alone cum inside her, since my tiny dick is of no use to a woman. I have to admit, she's absolutely right about that. I started cumming on the first stroke in and slipped out after only 10 seconds or so. It was at best a very pathetic attempt at sex, and undeniably a disgusting and frustrating disappointment for the woman. Never again.

From now on, I will be using years to mark the time since my last inside cum. MDsh is never allowing me to fuck again, which all women are very thankful for. I want to thank her very much for her help in making me a better little boy and for stopping all the disappointment and frustration I've caused over the years.

locked191 and Billus like this.
  25. locked191

locked191 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It has been well over 4 years since i have had my penis inside a vagina (those two times the head and shaft were covered in multi layers of electricians tape so feeling was minimal at best)...no orgasm .
    The last time i experienced an
    orgasm inside a vagina was 9 years ago..
    With my current Lady..in the three years we have been dating, i have never had my penis inside Her vagina..and have been locked in a device, except for when She has taken it off (perhaps about 7 times)
    She has absolutely no desire to use me that way ,so it could be said, PIV activities, with or without orgasm for me , are "permanently" denied☺
    Orgasms, mostly while in cage and ruined, have been allowed and each year She has brought me to one or two full orgasms while unlocked. .
    She still wants the option to remove the cage if She wants to do some penis torture ..however, my belief is, She is likely to do that ,
    Very rarely. ..
    i could certainly go for permanent denial regarding orgasms.
    That said i very much enjoy orgasms whole caged as they are completely different than a traditional male
    stroked to climax variety.
    Best of luck on your journey to a chaste existence! ....and my best regards to your
    Keyholder ☺

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice