Our Journey - and some ideas for making it more fun along the way - Part 1

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lara_70, Oct 29, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Lara_70

Lara_70 New member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Over the last four months my husband and I have re-engaged with chastity play, in fact - have adopted it more as a lifestyle. Over the last 6 weeks he has been locked up 24/7, save for 3 unrestricted days, where he is entitled to make love to me and orgasm (and a weekly washing time, where there is no orgasm). Basically, he is in a state of permaenet orgasm denial, unless I allow him an unrestriucted day, which is quite rare, and will become rarer as we go on.
    We are just both so enjoying this time. And during this time, we have enjoyed other play and fantasy, which chastity play seems to have spawned. I thought I would share my thoughts about these, and would welcome others, particularly women, who have also enjoyed this.
    Today I though I would start with fantasy role plays around cuckolding and infantilism.

Cuckolding
    I’ve heard it said that male chastity and cuckolding often walk hand-in-hand. And it makes good sense – a wife denying her husband sexual release, keeping him locked in chastity, but needing her own sexual fulfillment. For some couples this adds an intense and exciting aspect to the experience. It actualizes the situation of the husband being denied his sexual freedom in all respects, and the wife having ultimate control not only of his sexual expression, but her own, in any way she wants.
    My own views of cuckolding have traveled some distance – and I certainly don’t think it’s my place to push them on to others. This is a challenging, exciting and in many ways confronting and controversial lifestyle. I have experienced being a cuckoldress, enjoyed it immensely, had some wonderful experiences and great sex … and had one experience which I regretted as it nearly cost my marriage. I won’t go into it here, but I decided at that point to give up my life as a cuckoldress indefinitely (not necessarily for ever though).
    But through that, and then subsequently getting back into male chastity with my husband, I realized that cuckolding role play is quite easy. While he is locked and denied, I am still free to have my sexual freedom. How I do this is up to me. Whether it be by his oral attentions, by my large dildo toys (much larger than my husband) or even having him fuck me with my strap-on, I have sex and he doesn’t; I have sexual satisfaction and he is denied. In effect, I am still cuckolding him, just without the risk of any emotional entanglements.
    One game I like doing is having him massage me and even lick me, and then have him leave the room while I bring myself to climax with one of my dildos, and then tell him my fantasy when he comes back in the room, He has been excluded from the event, and also the fantasy. He has told me that the feeling is very similar to the times when I went out and slept with another man and left him at home.
    And I can still get dressed up sexy and go out with friends without him. And pretend that I had a date, even if I didn’t – and this is made even more delicious when he doesn’t really know for sure. The cuckolding effect, with no risk of any emotional entanglements for me (which was the problem when I was actually cuckolding him).
    Or we can go out together and he can watch me dance and flirt with other men while he is locked up. Even a really slow dance – you know where the hands wander a bit.
    In effect, I can still play the role of a cuckoldress in the context of my husband’s chastity.

Infantilism
    Supervised male chastity inherently involves a significant power differential between the chastised husband denied his ability to orgasm, and his wife who has both the freedom to enjoy her sexual pleasure and the power to deny that of her husband. This can easily translate into themes of infantilism – sometimes with the humiliation element, and sometimes also just with a tender nurturing element.
    In the first instance, the infantilism can be a role-play which plays on humiliation may play out something like this:
    “Now sweetie, don’t complain. Orgasms are adult fun for grown ups only, not for little boys like you. Now let me tuck you into bed darling. It’s bed time and I have to go out. Be a good boy and I’ll see you in the morning. And yes, as a grown woman, I can have my fun, but not with you my little boy. That’s only for big boys.”
    And then perhaps …
    “Now if you continue with that little tantrum, I’ll have no choice but to put you across my knee…”
    But in the second instance, the infantilism can play out in a very tender and nurturing way without the role play (and without the associated cuckolding/small penis humiliation/discipline elements).
    A husband who is locked in chastity with his wife/significant other as the key holder, will probably experience some very intense emotions. Essentially, he has lost control of his penis, which is the very symbol of his identity as a man. It is not unusual for him to have intense feeling of insecurity, humiliation, fear. He has put enormous trust in you, his KH, to act as guardian and protector of the essence of his identity. He will often seek out his wife/KH for nurturing, tenderness, and gentle, loving reassurance. These are very maternal characteristics for which he may well look to his wife/KH. After a few days of being locked, my husband will often seek to crawl up into my arms, cuddle tenderly, rest his head on my breasts, not with any sexual intent, particularly if we are just a few days into a lengthy period of denial. It is the tenderness much like the insecurity of a small child, looking for reassurance from a protective and strong feminine figure. And in what seems a natural expression of this, I will occasionally let my husband suckle on my breast, as an acknowledgement of this special intimacy, wherein he has come to me to reassure him and nurture with his fears and insecurities.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Great idea's about cuckolding and the chastise male. I just had that talk this morning with the wife and her strap-on buried inside me. Nothing like a hard cock to wake you up!! But I agree that real life cuckolding could have its strains on a marriage. But like you I think it can play a large part in "training" your man into his place. Never letting him know for sure his place is still saved just for him. Thanks for putting it into works much better than I ever could have. Keep up the good work and I know you will have him right where you want him forever!!

Thanks again, Missy Tanya

3. Lara_70

Lara_70 New member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Thank you Miss Tanya. They are just my own reflections. For women who can take cuckolding their husband to their full extent, I say good luck to you all and I envy you. For me, it really played with my emotions. My husband was great with it, although I think if he knew how my emotions were affected by my last lover (now over 2 years ago) he may have had big doubts. But, as I say, I have found that the exciting dynamic which cuckolding brings can be replicated in various ways, and to differing degrees, and exploring that is great fun. And for me, it provides the perfect balance.
    I'll be posting another couple of games we have discovered with chastity in the next day or so - these are just some games we have explored and provide lots of fun, and spaced out a couple of times a week can provide a wonderful couple of months of chastity play without any release for husband.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice