She "takes out the trash"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Tina's Bitch, Oct 31, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    My wife will discipline me when I misbehave or get an attitude. This usually consists of corporal punishment and/or delaying of any potential release and teasing. About a month ago she coined the phrase "taking out the trash". She explained that you always need to take your kitchen garbage out to the trash can at least once a week so it doesn't get the house stinky. She told me that she is going to "take out my trash" once a week to prevent me from getting "stinky" throughout the week.

My wife told me that she loved me and would be doing this to strengthen our marriage even more. She installed a restraint system that is installed between the box spring and top mattress on our bed. She locks down my arms and legs then tighten the straps firmly. Face down, she raises my ass up in the air by placing a pillow underneath me. My wife then begins to whip me with her crop. In between whips she will reach between my legs and play with my caged cock. While doing this she asks me if I have any confessions to make for the previous week. If I do, she will then whip me even more.

Once she is satisfied that all the trash has been taken out she will release me. I am not to look her in the eye until she grants me the privilege. Until then I bow at her beautiful feet and kiss them while thanking her over and over for the whipping she just gave me. After all she is just trying to improve me. I love and adore her for being so gracious.

chris82, Willywonka, NsToy and 2 others like this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    We have a similar ritual in our house, but it usually involves Her milking me and making me pretty docile for a few days afterward!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice