Loved, locked, beaten and loved again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Feb 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Hello all, here is a small update from me and Miss Mira. I seem to recall that my last poste ended when I was to meet my Miss at a local train station.

When I arrived she had instructed me to take a picture of a clock to prove if I was on time. Sadly the picture shoved I was a bit late, wich my Miss was very upset about. Anyway we got into the car and drove for a little while, didn't know where we would go, so I was very curious. Finaky we arrived to our destination and my Miss informed le that she needed a ridingcrop to punish me with. She had descided to visit a local horse shop instead of an erotic store, wich gave the whole thing a new level of humiliation.of course we behaved like normal people, we didn't want others to get embarresed by us. At some point did push me into a corner and when nobody was looking she tester the whip on my ass. She pairs and we went on.

Allthough my posts is mostly about the sexual part of our life its importent to remember that we also live a normal life with jobs, our child and dog - and as two people who are in love with each other.

This is a very new scene for us so we try not to push too hard or too fast. We both need to be present in the game and that we are. We have both spend hours searching the internet for inspiration and knollege about this.subject and everyday we have a little bit of.new.information, some we can use and some not.

We are both a bit amazed that most people seems to go from nothing and into extremes, and few seems to use it as an extra spice for a few weeks, months or whatever. Miss had read about a book called male chastity - a guide to keyholding wich she wanted me to get for her. As a good slave I did right away and she allready read most of it and have found it very usefull, specilly to learn more about the chaste male mind, and I have seen and felt a lot of changes since she started to read it, so I guess that we can recommend it to others.

Monday and Tuesday my Miss was off from work and she had used some of the day to sort out some of her fealings about the whole chastity concept, and she was very emotional when I got home from work. We spend a few hours to talk about "that" and everything else. She didn't seem sad about what have happened, more confused to see that new side of her mind and the fact that she was so taken with the whole idead to have me locked up.
    At some point she decided that I needed a good long massage while we continued to talk about the past week and all the new things that we had learned and tried. I was wery aroused by the whole scene and the fact that I had been locked up for the past week where she had been teasing and denying me sexual relief.
    When she saw how my cock was leaking with precum on our bed she decided that the massage was over and that I needed a little lesson, so she put me on all fours on the bed. Shackled my arms and legs to make sure I would not move around to much. She started to whip my ass with her new ridingcrop and when she was done she whispered to me that she was going to milk me. I started moan a lot, I was a bit scared since I had never tried that and the fact that it would be extremely embarrassing (don't know why - I would just find It embarrassing). She started to massage a finger up in my tight rectum but after a short while she removed it, and said the had decided to give me an orgasm. I was so relieved and happy at the same time, but before I could have anything I had to lick her until she was a satisfied woman. But when I finally was allowed to cum it was so amazing wild and intense… I almost collapsed from my spasms.  Thank You Miss Mira!

Time flow by - its already a few days ago. I get aroused by the though of my Miss, my orgasm - her orgasms, her body, her love.

2. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Very nice read. It's a good thing she didn't give you a ruined orgasm. I hear those are the worst kind of punishments to receive when you've been locked up for a while. ;)

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice