CB-6000 vs ManCage 20

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Beatrice., Feb 15, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Beatrice.

Beatrice. Member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    Hello.

I'm new to chastity. I have just gotten myself the CB-6000.

It feels small. All the sizes I will mention here are the ones that I see on the store pages, I did not measure the cage. The largest base ring (5 cm) seems quite tight for me. I didn't feel any pain in my testicles or turning purple but I am worried about cutting off circulation. The cage itself (3.5 cm) is also too small. My penis is rather thick. I can barely fit in there. I can almost reach the end of the cage when getting aroused. But without the foreskin. Most of the penis skin gets stuck in the tight part of the cage. No idea how to properly get in there.

I am looking at the ManCage model 20 silicone cage. The largest ring for this one is 6 cm. I assume this is going to be enough. The cage size on this says 3.7 cm. But from eyeballing it seems much larger than the CB-6000 cage, not just 0.2 cm. Is it really that similar in size to the CB-6000? Are the specs I am reading wrong? I heard about ManCage that their products are unreliable. Very weak. That they break easily. Especially the pins and the pin holes. The CB-6000 seems sturdy but I did hear some people say that the cage split down the middle when getting aroused.

My questions are:

How do these 2 cages compare in size?
    How do they compare in reliability?

Thank you in advance for any information.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Take a look at cherry keeper, there one of the few company’s that do cages wider than the standard 36ish mm diameter,

3. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I have two Man Cage devices. I had trouble fitting into either one, so I gave up on them. I ended up with a Jail Bird from Mature Metal. I’ve had a couple of modifications done to it as well, but it is working.

4. Beatrice.

Beatrice. Member

Local Time:
    They look good. A lot of options to choose from. I am outside the US. Shipping is going to be difficult. I am also not sure about the safety of materials in 3D printed sex toys. Especially for something that is going to be close to my body for so long.

In the meantime I have figured out the "lycra sock" technique for getting in the cage. I think it was another thread on this same site, can't remember where I read it. Some lube inside the cage, a thin lycra sock on the penis and then pull the sock out through the pee hole of the cage while pushing the cage down. Managed to almost reach the end of the CB-6000 while soft, foreskin included.

The shaft part of the cage feels quite tight. Erection attempts are kind of painful in that area but I assume that is intended.

For the cages on Mature Metal, wow. Their products look very high quality. Custom made with huge customisation. And from steel, not plastic or silicone. I want one. Quite the price tag. I don't feel ready YET to pay that much for a chastity cage. Also, I am outside the US and Canada. The shipping and customs process is going to be a nightmare. Anything custom made anywhere in Europe?

Thank you for your suggestions

ManCage and Vice are unfortunately the only options I can find around here with larger base rings. All of the cages from Vice that I can find are either very similar to the CB-6000 or micro cages.

5. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    There is Red Chili, Steelworxx and Rigid Chastity
    in Europe. Have a search on this forum.

6. Beatrice.

Beatrice. Member

Local Time:
    Thank you.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice