tantalizing toesies

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, May 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    my wife has kept her nails long and painted for me for years as she knows I love it. Lately they are a bright orange red that makes me perpetually crazy....professional pedicure too...

yesterday I worked from home and so did she...at one point I sat down next to her and started massaging her shoulders...she moaned a bit and when satisfied presented her bare feet across my lap...which means I am staying there for a while...she kept working on her laptop as I rubbed and admired and she pretty much ignored me...then my phone starts buzzing....It's my boss...

I start to get up...she says..."I think you should be able to take a call, and continue what you were doing"...Soooooooo HOT :) ...she knows its my boss...so I go get a headset and sit back where I was with her feet in my lap...the conversation with my boss is about destroying our competition and managing people...very serious and manly...meanwhile my wife has me serving her gorgeous feet...I didn't really think on how hot it was until today...but it was...

today she's running around in yoga pants getting things ready for my kids bday party....I'm not gonna make it!!!

2. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Pedicured toes in your lap to fondle and admire while being made to take calls is HOT.
    You are not going to make it.....to?

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh just that It's a long, hard day for a denied guy watching my hottie prance around in yoga pants with bare feet.

b_quark and Changeable like this.
  4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    My wife has been trying to find time for a pedicure. I've been researching how to give a proper one so that I can do it for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice