A month.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2914, Nov 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    So, I've experimented with chastity on and off.

Both my girlfriend and I have tried it before many times, but we are planning to go for a much longer session. The times we've done it previously is when she's been away and taken the keys with her while I've remained locked. These times have been about 5-6 days on average and I've found it a massive struggle. Six days is the longest I've gone and my god what an effort it was.

Within the next week we are going to begin a stint of me being in chastity for 4-8 weeks. It's going to be behaviour dependent how long I'm locked up for and I will be unlocked from time to time for us to have normal sex - being locked back up again without orgasm afterwards, of course. Now, I really want to see this plan through and see what effects it has on me - does anyone have any advice for someone going for a lengthy stint the first time?

I'm worried about the times when I'm unlocked - ie how to remain totally submissive and agreeing to be locked back up again? I'm also very worried about sleeping, which has always been a big issue for me. Other than going for a pee when you're experiencing morning wood does anyone have any advice on that?

And, perhaps most importantly... What things can I do to make this time as fun as possible for my other half? I'm obviously going to tend to her every sexual whim; outside of that though I would love to know things I could do to make this more enjoyable for her?

2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi and welcome to the chastity mansion.
    After reading your post I got the impression that you can have the key at any time.if you are locked you for a certain amount of time let that be the lenth of time you are locked up.
    And about your partner the only thing she need to do is promise you more time locked up if you start to complain that should stop you topping from the bottom (where all us males should be)
    I hope this help you and your partner through this dilemma. .. Spider202

3. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    In my opinion you need to focus on keeping it fun for her if she is ok with it play with toys etc but be very gentle with her. If you are really into being locked then you could end up locked for a long time if you ensure that she sees the benefits in this for her. I find that I am more helpful round the house I offer to do more in the mundane sense as for us it 95 % mundane 5% sexual. I am on month into a three month sentence with no orgasms at all so I know it can be hard. The morning wood may well go away in time it does get easier for most people after the first week or two. Watch out for chafing and sores as theses are the biggest issue for us. We use two different cages and a full belt some nights to even the wear and prevent this but lots of lubrication with any ball trap device is a must. You get lots of opinions on this but I use vasaline mostly as it lasts a while with cocoa butter for soothing when things start to get sore. A work of advice if it starts to get sore treat it straight away I have found it only gets worse and this is supposed to be fun not pain.
    Have fun with it and enjoy the ride all the best.

4. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Tomorrow will mark my first whole month without a "BOYGASM" and it has been one if the best months if my life. The best advice I can give is for you to make this entire time about her. Unless you have a nympho as a keyholder, she is going to want a lot of nonsexual physical attention. I have gotten in the habit of leg and foot massages, backrubs, making dinner, candlelight baths. This charges my wife/keyholder because for her, those are the best parts of sex. Your keyholder is likely doing this mainly for you so you have to go waaay out of your way to show your gratitude. Another thing I did in the first week was beg her to let me out so she can practice saying no and meaning it. She would refuse and I would hold her tight and thank her for not giving in. I think I did too good a job though because tomorrow was our goal, and two nites ago she told me since I was doing such a good job, she has decided to wait and give me an orgasm for Christmas instead! Be careful what you wish for indeed. Hope some of this helps, and the morning wood really does go away if your device is snug enough. One last thing, have her get an account here and meet some of these wonderful mistresses. They have loads of advice and can help her make this a truly excruciating and wonderful month for you.

WillingWarden likes this.
  5. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    All great posts gentlemen.

Not got proper internet and am on my phoneso my reply is brief but really appreciate all the advice!

6. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Well, we've started.

Agreed on a 2-8 week stint depending on behaviour and i'm already up to three weeks. Asked to get out a lot this morning and did not heed the warnings.

7. Locked4myowngood

Locked4myowngood WillingWarden's prisoner

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I may have read it wrong but are you saying you are unlocked while sleeping? If so you should work on that. Learning to sleep in chastity just takes a little getting used to. It also requires a good fitting device

8. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    I am sleeping in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice