ordered new semi custom device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rxbuk, Nov 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. rxbuk

rxbuk Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    last night i ordered a new device from MCN. i’ve opted for the explorer which is semi customisable.
    the cage is off the shelf, and base ring and gap is made to my measurements.
    i opted for a 47.5mm base ring, my current device from an online retailer has ID of <45mm and we were not getting along, even after 2 months or so, my best stint was around 3 days.
    i went with the generic gap of 3/8”.

i’d sent an email to Mark at MCN who responded almost immediately, answering some Q’s and offered a bit of advice. this was taken on board and gratefully received. i double checked my measurements and now the waiting game begins.

Mark sent me an email confirmation of my order and expected wait for delivery, overall the communication was second to none, i feel confident the quality of the device will match this.
    i will see how i get on with it and maybe consider upgrading to the contender in the future.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Mark is delight to work with. I have a Contender. He provides customer service at its best. His designs seem simple enough, but his selection of material and importantly the diameter of the wire make for a secure, light weight device that is wearable long term.

I can vouch for his quality. It is too good. I test his welds non-stop. In two years, I have not experienced a single failure.

His design is so good, there are few legitimate reasons to remove it.

rxbuk and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. rxbuk

rxbuk Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    i was very impressed with his customer service, and help in choosing which device would be best for me as i am uncut.
    roll on next week when i hope it will be here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice